Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

Discus and support Viewing a friends xbox store wish list. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monkegod, Aug 15, 2019.

1. monkegod
    monkegod Guest

A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything other than the Subject but no link or anything when I open
    the message. Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

:)

monkegod, Aug 15, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

I believe wish list is still in beta and sometimes doesn't work correctly the best way is to remove the items from the wish list and add them back that usually fixes it
  3. RENA155ANCE Win User

Hi,

I believe wish list is still in beta and sometimes doesn't work correctly the best way is to remove the items from the wish list and add them back that usually fixes it
    Worse case scenario, maybe have your friend send a screen shot of their wish list.
  4. GentlemanGamer0 Win User

Wish List For Store

Ok, I'll post it there. Thanks
  5. airmattdog Win User

Wish List For Store

Hi there, the best place to post suggestions and feature requests would be at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    the correct folks keep an eye on things over there.
  6. HolyHydrogen Win User

Cannot view my wish list.

Hi!

Looks like my issue is related to Chrome browser because I can see my wish list using Safari.

But this is what I see with Chrome:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list. - Similar Threads - Viewing friends store

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  6. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  7. Friends wish lists viewing and gifting

in XboX Insiders
    Friends wish lists viewing and gifting: I would like if we could see our friends wish lists and get announcements if anything on their list has a deal going for it so if at anytime anyone wants to send a game/movie/show or DLC thats on...
  8. Please give us Xbox app widgets to view friend activity etc without opening an app

in XboX Insiders
    Please give us Xbox app widgets to view friend activity etc without opening an app: Will try and find the right Insider feedback channel, but I'm on Android and would love some Xbox app widgets. Primary would be to see who's playing so I can decide if I want to jump on, but one...
  9. How to view captures and friend feed in desktop app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to view captures and friend feed in desktop app?: I can't find where to access my uploaded XBL captures anywhere on the desktop Xbox App (Windows 10), nor can I find my friend feed/activity feed anywhere on the desktop app (or the mobile app for...
  10. There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general.

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's a glitch on my friends list, I can't view my friend list or friends in general.: I tried contacting xbox, but I could not. I've been having this problem since last month. 1172fe46-0846-48da-a30b-a7970f17468c