View Notifications & Recent Posts

Discus and support View Notifications & Recent Posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey quick question, thought this is an okay place to ask.. Where do you view your forum notifications, like when someone quotes you? And also, where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nVo Fusion, Dec 31, 2013.

1. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

Hey quick question, thought this is an okay place to ask..

Where do you view your forum notifications, like when someone quotes you? And also, where do you view your recent posts?

And yes, it has been a long time since I last used the official forum, and I
    personally
    don't like the UI..

:)

nVo Fusion, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Adult , Xbox says not old enough to see content (on xbox)

I am an adult and my xbox has started saying I am not old enough to view content?

Has there been a recent update , there is a notification pop uo for new avatars and the game information page has changed (store and gold etc)

Thanks

Charlie ch1ck, Dec 31, 2013
  3. NDWest14
    NDWest14 Guest
    Dark souls achievements not working

Check your notifications. I've had recent issues with games not popping up and when I check notifications there's a boat load there

NDWest14, Dec 31, 2013
  4. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

Anyone got an answer? It would really help :/

nVo Fusion, Jan 1, 2014
  5. [quote user="nVo Fusion"]

Where do you view your forum notifications, like when someone quotes you? And also, where do you view your recent posts?

personally
    don't like the UI..

[/quote]

There are no such forum notifications really, though you should get an e-mail if you get a PM or have a thread/post moved or deleted.

For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in. There used to be
    my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Yeah I mostly just keep an eye on my email for things like that

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in.
    There used to be my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site. [/quote]

I still have a my forums, I just have to favorite the post and it shows up in it. Unless you're talking about something different.

NathanielLarson, Jan 1, 2014
  7. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest
    Yeah I have that, makes sense. Thanks!

nVo Fusion, Oct 31, 2018
  8. nVo Fusion Win User

Yeah I have that, makes sense. Thanks!
  9. NathanielLarson Win User

Yeah I mostly just keep an eye on my email for things like that

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in.
    There used to be my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site. [/quote]

I still have a my forums, I just have to favorite the post and it shows up in it. Unless you're talking about something different.
  10. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

[quote user="nVo Fusion"]

personally
    don't like the UI..

[/quote]

There are no such forum notifications really, though you should get an e-mail if you get a PM or have a thread/post moved or deleted.

For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in. There used to be
    my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site.
  11. nVo Fusion Win User

Anyone got an answer? It would really help :/
  12. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't Manage Game DVR Captures, 0x87c40156

Hey SnuggleWuffles! How are you accessing the game DVR? Is it through your notifications, activity feed, or are you selecting Game DVR and viewing all clips from there? Post back and let me know!
Thema:

1. View Notifications & Recent Posts - Similar Threads - View Notifications Recent

2. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  3. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  4. Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you view who has seen your clip that has been uploaded to your activity feed?: I have 18 views on a clip and I want to know who has seen it. Any way? 1ac66c63-78f7-4529-92b2-3d445c3c564d
  5. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780
  6. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  7. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  8. Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to view NDA topics and need information about Xbox controller development: Hello, I have a couple of questions: 1.I am having difficulty accessing the three NDA topics on this page: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/quick-links/hardware. All three...
  9. Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns...: Why can't I view my captures on my PC? Did we time travel? Is it 2004? Microsoft owns everything. Figure it out. The only way I can view and edit my captures is through the Xbox app. What a joke....
  10. Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to view/remove a Minecraft account from a Microsoft account?: Here is the issue: I previously had a Minecraft Bedrock account linked to a Microsoft e-mail, during the whole migration thing, I moved my personal Minecraft account to this same e-mail, and now...