View Notifications & Recent Posts

Discus and support View Notifications & Recent Posts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey quick question, thought this is an okay place to ask.. Where do you view your forum notifications, like when someone quotes you? And also, where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nVo Fusion, Dec 31, 2013.

1. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

Hey quick question, thought this is an okay place to ask..

Where do you view your forum notifications, like when someone quotes you? And also, where do you view your recent posts?

And yes, it has been a long time since I last used the official forum, and I
    personally
    don't like the UI..

:)

nVo Fusion, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Adult , Xbox says not old enough to see content (on xbox)

I am an adult and my xbox has started saying I am not old enough to view content?

Has there been a recent update , there is a notification pop uo for new avatars and the game information page has changed (store and gold etc)

Thanks

Charlie ch1ck, Dec 31, 2013
  3. NDWest14
    NDWest14 Guest
    Dark souls achievements not working

Check your notifications. I've had recent issues with games not popping up and when I check notifications there's a boat load there

NDWest14, Dec 31, 2013
  4. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest

Anyone got an answer? It would really help :/

nVo Fusion, Jan 1, 2014
  5. [quote user="nVo Fusion"]

Where do you view your forum notifications, like when someone quotes you? And also, where do you view your recent posts?

personally
    don't like the UI..

[/quote]

There are no such forum notifications really, though you should get an e-mail if you get a PM or have a thread/post moved or deleted.

For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in. There used to be
    my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Yeah I mostly just keep an eye on my email for things like that

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in.
    There used to be my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site. [/quote]

I still have a my forums, I just have to favorite the post and it shows up in it. Unless you're talking about something different.

NathanielLarson, Jan 1, 2014
  7. nVo Fusion
    nVo Fusion Guest
    Yeah I have that, makes sense. Thanks!

nVo Fusion, Oct 31, 2018
  8. nVo Fusion Win User

Yeah I have that, makes sense. Thanks!
  9. NathanielLarson Win User

Yeah I mostly just keep an eye on my email for things like that

[quote user="Mad Cow Dizease"]For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in.
    There used to be my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site. [/quote]

I still have a my forums, I just have to favorite the post and it shows up in it. Unless you're talking about something different.
  10. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

[quote user="nVo Fusion"]

personally
    don't like the UI..

[/quote]

There are no such forum notifications really, though you should get an e-mail if you get a PM or have a thread/post moved or deleted.

For each subforum, you can hit "Your Discussions" at the top to filter threads you've posted in. There used to be
    my forums on the previous build but that's no longer on the site.
  11. nVo Fusion Win User

Anyone got an answer? It would really help :/
  12. Mister Cizl Win User

Can't Manage Game DVR Captures, 0x87c40156

Hey SnuggleWuffles! How are you accessing the game DVR? Is it through your notifications, activity feed, or are you selecting Game DVR and viewing all clips from there? Post back and let me know!
Thema:

1. View Notifications & Recent Posts - Similar Threads - View Notifications Recent

2. So explain to me how I am the one that gets banned? View picture!

in XBoX Accessibility
    So explain to me how I am the one that gets banned? View picture!: So i get harrased and Banned?? Also my appeal got denied with no review.. [mod removed] aef16ea1-6998-4dc7-8c6a-33d88d22ce4b
  3. How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i view an old cloud save for fh5 bc i lost everything after reinstall: My xbox gaming services was messing around Not allowing me to launch so i reinstalled forza and the gaming services And when I launched it made a new sync and there was an option for an older...
  4. why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore,...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are all my friends gone, i can't view profiles, almost all my chats wont load anymore,...: i can't do anything with friends anymore on my xbox, only my laptop b5662586-1321-4912-bd61-312206f6527e
  5. For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For some reason I cannot view my own profile and I also cannot look at my friends list....: I know the friends list glitch happened to a lot of people a few months ago but it didn't hit me until now. ffb52ac4-b713-4794-a903-d501873576e0
  6. TABS workshop won't let me view my own uploads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TABS workshop won't let me view my own uploads: This has been happening for quite a while and i can't seem to find a solution to this anywhere online, but anytime i try to go to the workshop on TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator), which i...
  7. Error 8015190A after trying to view Purchase History

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015190A after trying to view Purchase History: I have an Xbox Series X and a Xbox 360 Elite (ver1). I bought Final Fight Double Impact earlier today as it showed that it was "+Xbox One" compatible. After this, I successfully downloaded it on...
  8. Viewing list of all purchased Xbox games on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Viewing list of all purchased Xbox games on PC: How can I view a list of all my purchased games from a browser/PC environment? At one time I could access this through the My Games page (https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames), but now that link...
  9. You can now send notifications from your Xbox to view on the mobile app on Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    You can now send notifications from your Xbox to view on the mobile app on Alpha skip ahead: Don't recall seeing it before. Only seen the option to send your friends list to your phone so far. submitted by /u/AWetTurtleHead [link] [comments]
  10. Notification when someone views who is in my live party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification when someone views who is in my live party.: A friend of mine told me she was able to get notifications when someone viewed who was in her xbox live party... Is there a way of receiving notifications or is she having me on?...