Video ram

Discus and support Video ram in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Isn't video ram and gpu memory same? [img] cdb14319-ac84-4f04-ab15-c966f351053e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomaticBull65, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. Video ram


    Isn't video ram and gpu memory same?
    Video ram [​IMG]


    :)
     
    SomaticBull65, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Video ram

    Anything recent is too much for that graphic card
  3. SomaticBull65 Win User

    Video ram

    I've been thinking about upgrading. But in task manager :
    [​IMG]
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Video ram

    fortnite would run on a pocket calculator.
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Video ram

    Basically, this memory was borrowed from your system.
  6. SomaticBull65 Win User

    Video ram

    Well, what about the 4045 graphics memory
Thema:

Video ram

Loading...
  1. Video ram - Similar Threads - Video ram

  2. Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem with video output during gameplay XBOX beta: I was playing RDR2 quietly and my screen suddenly went black, although the blue indicator on the monitor says the console is connected, but there is no image. What should I do? I don't really want...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox series x - no video output.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x - no video output.: Hi, xbox series x turns on without video output, TV refuses to switch to HDMI - goes black and goes back to home screen immediately( Sony 55xr80j ). I can still turn off Xbox with remote. Feels...
  5. Update video quality for iPad cloud users

    in XboX Insiders
    Update video quality for iPad cloud users: Video seems to show up laggy even with fast starlink internet submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game clips slow recent video lagging: Ive been on Xbox for years and the recent game clips/upload etc clips have been horrible since day one. If I want to rematch some clips or screenshots it's such a slow process IF it works. Most of...
  7. So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks

    in XboX Insiders
    So stoked for the 2026 backpacking season! Full YT video coming soon! #backpacking #ozarks: Awesome submitted by /u/xboxleaguegaming [link] [comments]
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  10. About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.

    in XboX Insiders
    About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.: Captures App. When uploading a file to OneDrive, it directly tells you "Upload complete" as the title, even though it clearly indicates that it's uploading in the top right corner. Menu Guide. If...