Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Discus and support Video Game Rentals UK Via Post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully a rental service comes via the Marketplace. I would pay rental price for the full download, to then have the licenses revoked 2 - 3 days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnchargedTerror, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Hopefully a rental service comes via the Marketplace. I would pay rental price for the full download, to then have the licenses revoked 2 - 3 days after playing, giving me the option to rent it again. As for the answer to the OP, I have no idea bud. Sorry.

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

Hopefully a rental service comes via the Marketplace. I would pay rental price for the full download, to then have the licenses revoked 2 - 3 days after playing, giving me the option to rent it again. As for the answer to the OP, I have no idea bud. Sorry.

[/quote]

Thats a great idea, or simply pay rental then once you stop paying you can no longer use the games you have rented and can only have one at a time.

Boas BS5, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Hey that would work too! Good idea! I cant see why devs wouldn't go for something like that because although the middle-man companies get money for buying the games and renting them out, the devs would be able to take the revenue themselves through that
    method. Lets hope its green lit in the future!

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

MrBigStuff1976, Oct 31, 2018
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

Did anyone find an alternative to Boomerang?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Been with Boomerang for about 6 years & never had an issue but have to admit that the service is a lot slower since Lovefilm stopped doing game rentals.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I used boomerang games for a while but there service level dropped and customer service never replied to emails so I am currently on a payment holiday from them
  8. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Dynamic they stopped doing games about August or September, it was sometime before the xbox one was released
  9. Boas BS5 Win User

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

[/quote]

Thats a great idea, or simply pay rental then once you stop paying you can no longer use the games you have rented and can only have one at a time.
Thema:

1. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post - Similar Threads - Video Game Rentals

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game

in XboX Insiders
    It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game: Okay now they need to fix the problem they are having I know some of us didn't just get the digital game we got CD of the game okay now i dont know how many it has happend to but it has had to me...
  4. Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games: I have a problem with the Prime Video app on Xbox Series S. If I attempt to open or uninstall my Prime Video App, it breaks all other applications and games on my console. The Prime Video app...
  5. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...
  6. Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games: I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that doesn't use up much performance, any videos on...
  7. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  8. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: Split from this thread. I have tried all of these! The game still gets stuck on the player selection screen. 6f8795d0-f1ca-488a-bda4-a374c6b17e7f
  9. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: So we just got the bluey video game for Xbox 1 and we can not get past the player selection screen. We just want one player game, but for some reason after we chose which character to play it...
  10. Game doesn’t show video when launched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game doesn’t show video when launched: When I launch a game on my Series X the game plays I can interact with it and hear it but there is no video just a black screen Also remote play works just fine I can see the video on my phone...