Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Discus and support Video Game Rentals UK Via Post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hopefully a rental service comes via the Marketplace. I would pay rental price for the full download, to then have the licenses revoked 2 - 3 days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnchargedTerror, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Hopefully a rental service comes via the Marketplace. I would pay rental price for the full download, to then have the licenses revoked 2 - 3 days after playing, giving me the option to rent it again. As for the answer to the OP, I have no idea bud. Sorry.

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    [quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

Hopefully a rental service comes via the Marketplace. I would pay rental price for the full download, to then have the licenses revoked 2 - 3 days after playing, giving me the option to rent it again. As for the answer to the OP, I have no idea bud. Sorry.

[/quote]

Thats a great idea, or simply pay rental then once you stop paying you can no longer use the games you have rented and can only have one at a time.

Boas BS5, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Hey that would work too! Good idea! I cant see why devs wouldn't go for something like that because although the middle-man companies get money for buying the games and renting them out, the devs would be able to take the revenue themselves through that
    method. Lets hope its green lit in the future!

Mark Sherwood, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

MrBigStuff1976, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Video Game Rentals UK Via Post