Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Discus and support Video Game Rentals UK Via Post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I used to like using lovefilm now and again to play/trial games. Is there any other websites out there BAR Boomerang Rentals that are new and Rent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnchargedTerror, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Hi, I used to like using lovefilm now and again to play/trial games. Is there any other websites out there BAR Boomerang Rentals that are new and Rent you new releases? Cheers

:)

UnchargedTerror, Jan 2, 2014
  2. One of the Best Ways to see if A Game is Right for You

Does anyone know of any decent video game rental services in the UK?

LordEvergreat, Jan 2, 2014
  3. KoliMEGA
    KoliMEGA Guest
    Game Rentals via Gamefly?

Well, thats a shame. I agree though, I would certainly not put that past them. I just think its the most idiotic marketing plan, sure to drive so many customers away just because of principle. Even if I was rich and didnt care about the cost, I would still
    be hesitant to buy it, because I feel offended. I guess MS doesnt care though, they better hope they break even.

KoliMEGA, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

I'm fairly sure Lovefilm still operate their postage service. I don't know how they are for new releases though as I haven't used it in a good 4 years.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Nope Lovefilm only do films now. Boomerang is your only choice i believe

Boas BS5, Jan 2, 2014
  6. I am afraid lovefilm still don't rent games, like Boas said they only rent films now. I am with Boomerang and their service is pretty good had a few new releases with them.

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Oh that sucks, I guess the higher price wasn't doing their margins any favours.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Dynamic they stopped doing games about August or September, it was sometime before the xbox one was released

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 2, 2014
  9. I will miss blockbuster! Would have been real handy to rent a disc and install it to the hard drive, then buy it digitally, rather than downloading gigs and gigs for hours on end

Senses Fai1ed, Jan 2, 2014
  10. [quote user="Senses Fai1ed"]

I will miss blockbuster! Would have been real handy to rent a disc and install it to the hard drive, then buy it digitally, rather than downloading gigs and gigs for hours on end

[/quote]

Seems like a waste of £5 to be honest just to save downloading for an hour or two.

If you're having slow speeds, a call to your ISP might be worth a shot. A lot of ISPs have upgraded their packages and it's surprising what you're entitled to. I rang Virgin to upgrade my 10mb to 30mb, turns out I was actually entitled to the 30mb upgrade for
    free with a Super Hub to support it, they just decided to keep it quiet until I rang them to ask.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Piztup-
    Piztup- Guest
    I used to use Swapgame. No idea if they are still running tho.

Piztup-, Jan 4, 2014
  12. I used boomerang games for a while but there service level dropped and customer service never replied to emails so I am currently on a payment holiday from them

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 4, 2014
  13. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Viral I have never had any issues with the service level with boomerang games, I know they were getting lots of request for information about xbox one and ps4 games from people. But I was with lovefilm until they decided to stop renting games, which I personally
    was a mistake on lovefilm part. But I hardly recommend Boomerang games.

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 4, 2014
  14. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Been with Boomerang for about 6 years & never had an issue but have to admit that the service is a lot slower since Lovefilm stopped doing game rentals.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Did anyone find an alternative to Boomerang?

Boas BS5, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

1. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post - Similar Threads - Video Game Rentals

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  3. It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game

in XboX Insiders
    It's about the hot wheels unleashed video game: Okay now they need to fix the problem they are having I know some of us didn't just get the digital game we got CD of the game okay now i dont know how many it has happend to but it has had to me...
  4. Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games: I have a problem with the Prime Video app on Xbox Series S. If I attempt to open or uninstall my Prime Video App, it breaks all other applications and games on my console. The Prime Video app...
  5. Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games running in 1080p are zoomed in on a 4K display: Hello, I just loaded up my PC, and I don't think this was an issue before, but I can't play any games running at 1080p on a 4K display. They sometimes appear as a small box at the top left of the...
  6. Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Videos stuttering on browsers when playing games: I have just recently change my motherboard, CPU GPU and RAM and now when i am playing a game on my first monitor, this can be any game even one that doesn't use up much performance, any videos on...
  7. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  8. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: Split from this thread. I have tried all of these! The game still gets stuck on the player selection screen. 6f8795d0-f1ca-488a-bda4-a374c6b17e7f
  9. Bluey video game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluey video game problem: So we just got the bluey video game for Xbox 1 and we can not get past the player selection screen. We just want one player game, but for some reason after we chose which character to play it...
  10. Game doesn’t show video when launched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game doesn’t show video when launched: When I launch a game on my Series X the game plays I can interact with it and hear it but there is no video just a black screen Also remote play works just fine I can see the video on my phone...