Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Discus and support Video Game Rentals UK Via Post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I used to like using lovefilm now and again to play/trial games. Is there any other websites out there BAR Boomerang Rentals that are new and Rent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnchargedTerror, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Hi, I used to like using lovefilm now and again to play/trial games. Is there any other websites out there BAR Boomerang Rentals that are new and Rent you new releases? Cheers

:)

UnchargedTerror, Jan 2, 2014
  2. One of the Best Ways to see if A Game is Right for You

Does anyone know of any decent video game rental services in the UK?

LordEvergreat, Jan 2, 2014
  3. KoliMEGA
    KoliMEGA Guest
    Game Rentals via Gamefly?

Well, thats a shame. I agree though, I would certainly not put that past them. I just think its the most idiotic marketing plan, sure to drive so many customers away just because of principle. Even if I was rich and didnt care about the cost, I would still
    be hesitant to buy it, because I feel offended. I guess MS doesnt care though, they better hope they break even.

KoliMEGA, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

I'm fairly sure Lovefilm still operate their postage service. I don't know how they are for new releases though as I haven't used it in a good 4 years.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Nope Lovefilm only do films now. Boomerang is your only choice i believe

Boas BS5, Jan 2, 2014
  6. I am afraid lovefilm still don't rent games, like Boas said they only rent films now. I am with Boomerang and their service is pretty good had a few new releases with them.

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Oh that sucks, I guess the higher price wasn't doing their margins any favours.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Dynamic they stopped doing games about August or September, it was sometime before the xbox one was released

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 2, 2014
  9. I will miss blockbuster! Would have been real handy to rent a disc and install it to the hard drive, then buy it digitally, rather than downloading gigs and gigs for hours on end

Senses Fai1ed, Jan 2, 2014
  10. [quote user="Senses Fai1ed"]

I will miss blockbuster! Would have been real handy to rent a disc and install it to the hard drive, then buy it digitally, rather than downloading gigs and gigs for hours on end

[/quote]

Seems like a waste of £5 to be honest just to save downloading for an hour or two.

If you're having slow speeds, a call to your ISP might be worth a shot. A lot of ISPs have upgraded their packages and it's surprising what you're entitled to. I rang Virgin to upgrade my 10mb to 30mb, turns out I was actually entitled to the 30mb upgrade for
    free with a Super Hub to support it, they just decided to keep it quiet until I rang them to ask.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Piztup-
    Piztup- Guest
    I used to use Swapgame. No idea if they are still running tho.

Piztup-, Jan 4, 2014
  12. I used boomerang games for a while but there service level dropped and customer service never replied to emails so I am currently on a payment holiday from them

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 4, 2014
  13. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

Viral I have never had any issues with the service level with boomerang games, I know they were getting lots of request for information about xbox one and ps4 games from people. But I was with lovefilm until they decided to stop renting games, which I personally
    was a mistake on lovefilm part. But I hardly recommend Boomerang games.

IAmProjectAlice, Jan 4, 2014
  14. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Been with Boomerang for about 6 years & never had an issue but have to admit that the service is a lot slower since Lovefilm stopped doing game rentals.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  15. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Did anyone find an alternative to Boomerang?

Boas BS5, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

Video Game Rentals UK Via Post

1. Video Game Rentals UK Via Post - Similar Threads - Video Game Rentals

2. Error with Launching Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with Launching Video Game: Event Viewer Report: Error | Application Error | Event ID: 1000 | Task Category: (100) Faulting application name: MVCI.exe, version: 1.1.0.0, time stamp: 0x5af25783 Faulting module name:...
  3. hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i need help my xbox keeps glitching when i try downloading a game i have video link: the video shows wats happing when i try t download a game 8079ed82-5dfb-4fb6-921d-071856971a61
  4. I have poor video when cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have poor video when cloud gaming: I'm lagging all the time on my games and it annoying me 7b3f9d29-269b-4bf1-a0d6-db30b36677da
  5. Xbox game bar video and audio not synced

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar video and audio not synced: I recently have ran into a problem with my xbox game bar... I used to always record the last 30 seconds of my gameplay with xbox game bar and never has been a problem. I was moving things around...
  6. How can I fix audio delay on videos or game clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix audio delay on videos or game clips?: When I record my game clips the audio has about 3-4 second delay with the audio it also happens when I watch youtube videos, the audio with the same delay problem. While palying games and all...
  7. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue: Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings? submitted by /u/CliffBlinky [link] [comments]
  8. Streaming and Video Games have different HDR brightness values on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming and Video Games have different HDR brightness values on Xbox Series X: Please note, what I'm referring to is not physical brightness measured in nits, but how dark the image can get. For context, I got a Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus in order to calibrate my...
  9. Alpha Ring S/X: Featured Gameplay Videos On Game Tile Group Issues...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring S/X: Featured Gameplay Videos On Game Tile Group Issues...: Most recent build, updated the 13th, I think...When I scroll down my games pinned to my Home, and view the featured gameplay videos my S/X it will crash to a black screen after a few seconds. I...
  10. Any Great Dungeon Crawler Video Games

in XboX Insiders
    Any Great Dungeon Crawler Video Games: Are there video games (mainly for Xbox) similar to first or third person dungeon crawlers where it gets harder the further down/up one goes level by level? submitted by /u/b1gf00t92 [link]...