Video captures not showing whole video
Discus and support Video captures not showing whole video in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I record the last 30 seconds of gameplay, a majority of the time it only records about 14-24 seconds. On top of this for the past 2 months if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by QuietFawn898751, Mar 11, 2023.
Thema:
Video captures not showing whole video
Loading...
-
Video captures not showing whole video - Similar Threads - Video captures showing
-
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
About video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.
in XboX InsidersAbout video capture and content creation. GameDVR errors and possibilities.: Captures App. When uploading a file to OneDrive, it directly tells you "Upload complete" as the title, even though it clearly indicates that it's uploading in the top right corner. Menu Guide. If... -
WHY ARE MY LOCAL CAPTURED VIDEOS JUST GONE ??? Whyyyy!????
in XBoX on ConsolesWHY ARE MY LOCAL CAPTURED VIDEOS JUST GONE ??? Whyyyy!????: You incompetent **** useless **** have done it again. My local captures FROM ONE DAY AGO are GONE. ALL GONE. FROM ONE DAY AGO !!!!! LESS THAN 24hrs actually. I have mora than 100GB of extra space... -
Report: Video Capture Card Functionality Interrupted Following Recent Update
in XBoX on ConsolesReport: Video Capture Card Functionality Interrupted Following Recent Update: Dear Microsoft Development Team, I am writing to report a critical issue I have encountered with the functionality of my external video capture card when connected to my Xbox Series S console,... -
How to save my Videos to /Captures isntead of /AppData/Local/Temp
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to save my Videos to /Captures isntead of /AppData/Local/Temp: Well recently I've been having this issue in where, my /Video/Captures has a folder designated to Xbox Game Bar, but yet it chooses to save videos on Temp I tried searching for videos on Youtube... -
xbox game bar video capture - cannot record
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox game bar video capture - cannot record: Hi my xbox game bar- - capture - cannot record. have updated windows, did the reset and repair steps. nothing works cc82ba75-7c1b-40b1-aef4-dc595ca04693 -
Issues with capturing images and videos
in XboX InsidersIssues with capturing images and videos: So i recently started using an external hdd to capture videos on my Series X, randomly the share button on the controller stopped working, so I unplugged the hdd and power cycle, this cursed it... -
Video captures not saving to onedrive. no error message
in XBoX on WindowsVideo captures not saving to onedrive. no error message: I haven't screen recorded since March, today when I screen recorded using my Xbox S, it saved the video, but has not uploaded it to my linked one drive account. I have initiated the save in... -
Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...