Very Weird Connection Issues

Discus and support Very Weird Connection Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 xboxes, one for me and one for my brother. Both have been used simultaneously for over a year with no issues. All of a sudden I can’t use my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RisenPredator X, May 9, 2022.

1. Very Weird Connection Issues

I have 2 xboxes, one for me and one for my brother. Both have been used simultaneously for over a year with no issues. All of a sudden I can’t use my main xbox for Most games. Now on one xbox everything is fine, but on the other I can only connect to certain games online. All video streaming is fine. I have tried every solution on this entire site. And countless more. As of now, I cannot connect online anymore with Diablo 3, Black Ops 3,4, and Cold war, Modern wafare, or warzone. The only game I can get to work online on this xbox currently is ESO. I have power cycled both xbox and router. I have factory reset both xbox and router. I have cleared all cache. Xbox is fully updated. Games are fully installed and patched. And have been reinstalled. I have literally tried every single “solution/fix” plastered all over google and the forums, and xbox support, and activision support, but to no avail… the only relevant errors I can give are-

Cold War - Collar 43 Good Wolf A.B.C.D…V.

Black Ops 4 - Nora 43 Yellow Wolf

Warzone - unable to connect

Diablo 3 - Season State Unknown

Again all of these issues are with just one xbox. Not the other. And it’s been this way for 7 days. What is my issue?!?!? I’m a loyal customer with over 160 games purchased, excluding freebies, and idk what the problem is. Get it together Microsoft.

:)

RisenPredator X, May 9, 2022
  2. RisenPredator X Win User

I apologize for the late response. I’ve done all steps as requested. And then I did them again. And then I even did a fresh install of one of the games to my internal storage, (external is disconnected), but I’m still left with the same issue, unable to connect online to some games.

Although it does seem as though it’s centered around one publisher. Now I can still connect online fully on the other Xbox so I know my accounts aren’t banned or anything… but it’s all centered on Activison And Blizzard games (which are partner company’s)… I cannot connect online with the following games: with their respective error codes…

Diablo 3

(Season State Unknown)

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Collar 43 Good Wolf)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

(Nora 43 Yellow Wolf, (usually)

and,

Collar 43 Yellow Wolf (rarely))

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019*

(Unable to Access Online Services)

Call of Duty: Warzone

(Unable to Access Online Services)

Call of Duty: World War 2

(Error Code: 103294)

Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2

(Sorry, you’re not logged into THPS 1+2 servers.)

I’ve consistently gotten these error codes all day everyday of the last week and These games also won’t apply any of the hot fixes or updates from online either. But I do have 2 more games from Activision that are completely fine and work flawlessly - Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 - both of which are Xbox 360 titles and not Xbox One like the others. And all my other XB1 titles are connecting fine.

Also, I’ve noticed on the back of my xFi gateway router, the Ethernet going to my brothers Xbox is lit up green, while mine is lit up orange. Also I’ll note that I have tried port forwarding, DMZ, and other tricks. Thank you for your time and I hope we can fix this.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, RisenPredator. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you play on both Xbox (your and your brother's) with the same account or each one of you have your own account?

If you have two accounts, the Xbox you're having the issues, is being played on your account or your brother's account?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

I understand. Well, three days ago Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused. Some users are complaining they're still having issues.

So even if you already did some troubleshooting, would you please do these steps below again as the troubleshooting you did may not have worked because of Xbox servers. Is it ok for you?

First:

Press the Xbox Button > System > Settings > System > Storage > Clear local saved games (Note: Just do this if your saves are saved in the cloud, else they'll be lost)

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

4. Close. ​​​

​​​

Power Reset:

1. If you have an external HD, please unplug it and let it unplugged for testing purposes.

​​​2. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

3. Unplug all the cables (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 5 minutes.

4. After 5 minutes, plug all the cables in again (except for the external HD) and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

​​​

Add Account:

​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note: the "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not make you lose your games, but you will need to sign in to the account again.

If you still have issues after these steps, please let me know.
  5. RisenPredator X Win User

Thank you for replying. We both have our own accounts. And both accounts work fine on his xbox. Neither account works for mine. We are both using an Xbox One X. But while most things don’t work on mine, a few select games will, and all video streaming is fine.
  6. Dr Mcduster Win User

Very weird issue

Yeah man I've called. Zero help. I recently posted again on the enforcement page asking for a little more detail because I have no idea what happened and instead of responding they deleted my post. It's pretty disappointing to be treated like This. A simple
    "hey you sent this to someone and it was flagged and that's what cause the suspension" would suffice but all that money they make cant pay for decent customer service I guess.....
Thema:

1. Very Weird Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Very Weird Connection

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  5. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  6. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  7. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  8. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  9. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  10. Very weird predicament, how to take off parental controls.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Very weird predicament, how to take off parental controls.: I recently cut all ties with my father and moved in with my mom, as I’m still a minor he still has all controls on my Xbox and it’s basically on lock and doesn’t allow me to do much, this is also...