VERY unimpressed with the party chat.

Discus and support VERY unimpressed with the party chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can only hear them through my TV, NOT MY MIC. Why does the parties have to be so stupid and complicated? Help! ed53b6a4-8e74-47ce-95eb-3b3667c131a5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toys R Us Creep, Jan 3, 2014.

1. VERY unimpressed with the party chat.

I can only hear them through my TV, NOT MY MIC.

Why does the parties have to be so stupid and complicated?

Help!

:)

Toys R Us Creep, Jan 3, 2014
  2. AK47xHugley
    AK47xHugley Guest
    unimpressed

Only the main account in the family pack can buy Microsoft points but can then fund them to any other account on the family pack.

AK47xHugley, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Lack of voice chat options needs a fix soon

I would settle for an extended party chat. 12 players in the party. That would satisfy me. Fortunately I have had very minimal problems with chat. Most of all were addressed for me post launch.

Mark Sherwood, Jan 3, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

That shouldn't be happening. Your headset is probably busted. You can request a replacement from support.

CMUchippewa, Jan 3, 2014
  5. In games chat in Ghosts ist's fine though.

Toys R Us Creep, Jan 3, 2014
  6. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    Gotcha. I heard a rumor that they are working to fix party chat. Once I was in a party chat and I could hear my party AND hear the in-game chat for Battlefield 4. The rumor was they were going to revert it to the old party chat system by next month. I
    forgot where I heard that so I can't source. Again, it was a rumor, so not sure its credibility.

CMUchippewa, Jan 4, 2014
  7. NoRmAnJi
    NoRmAnJi Guest
    Hope they do sort stuff out, starting or joining a party is stupid, you shouldnt have to turn chat on if you started or joined a party, there is a reason why you started or joined a party.

Another thing that needs changing is the notification system, if you get a message or an achievement pops and it says hold to view why doesnt it take you straight to it rather than go in the notification then you have to press A on message or achievement
    to view it. It should only do that if you dont press straight away.

NoRmAnJi, Jan 4, 2014
  8. laceyrose57
    laceyrose57 Guest

Party chat is completly crap.... By the time you set a party up you get thrown out of a game for being idle too long ... Then there is the issue of not being able to invite them into a game .... Then when you finally do get one started it just closes down
    .....if only I knew that Microsoft was just too rip us off..... Forza 5 .... Less cars less tracks can get very boring playing just a few tracks ... And you have to pay a fortune for more cars £39.99 for sixty cars ... Microsoft should be ashamed of ripping
    of loyal fans because most of the xbox one s that got sold was through existing fans .. And as we all thought the 360 was excellent. ....they promised so much but delivered very little... As I preordered two one for me one for my son so spent nearley a £1000
    and my son prefers the 360 .....I have two expensive set sos of turtle beach and they never even came up with a adapter and customers are chopping there one head phones too wire up there turtle beach.... Just feel totally ripped off and so disappointed .....
    There are other issues too but not going too blab on ):

laceyrose57, Oct 31, 2018
  9. laceyrose57 Win User

Party chat is completly crap.... By the time you set a party up you get thrown out of a game for being idle too long ... Then there is the issue of not being able to invite them into a game .... Then when you finally do get one started it just closes down
    .....if only I knew that Microsoft was just too rip us off..... Forza 5 .... Less cars less tracks can get very boring playing just a few tracks ... And you have to pay a fortune for more cars £39.99 for sixty cars ... Microsoft should be ashamed of ripping
    of loyal fans because most of the xbox one s that got sold was through existing fans .. And as we all thought the 360 was excellent. ....they promised so much but delivered very little... As I preordered two one for me one for my son so spent nearley a £1000
    and my son prefers the 360 .....I have two expensive set sos of turtle beach and they never even came up with a adapter and customers are chopping there one head phones too wire up there turtle beach.... Just feel totally ripped off and so disappointed .....
    There are other issues too but not going too blab on ):
  10. CMUchippewa Win User

Gotcha. I heard a rumor that they are working to fix party chat. Once I was in a party chat and I could hear my party AND hear the in-game chat for Battlefield 4. The rumor was they were going to revert it to the old party chat system by next month. I
    forgot where I heard that so I can't source. Again, it was a rumor, so not sure its credibility.
  11. CMUchippewa Win User

That shouldn't be happening. Your headset is probably busted. You can request a replacement from support.
  12. NoRmAnJi Win User

Hope they do sort stuff out, starting or joining a party is stupid, you shouldnt have to turn chat on if you started or joined a party, there is a reason why you started or joined a party.

Another thing that needs changing is the notification system, if you get a message or an achievement pops and it says hold to view why doesnt it take you straight to it rather than go in the notification then you have to press A on message or achievement
    to view it. It should only do that if you dont press straight away.
  13. Toys R Us Creep Win User

In games chat in Ghosts ist's fine though.
Thema:

1. VERY unimpressed with the party chat. - Similar Threads - VERY unimpressed party

2. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  3. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  4. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  5. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  6. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  7. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  8. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  9. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  10. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...