Very over dramatic!!

Discus and support Very over dramatic!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've noticed a lot of threads on here that are people complaining about thing on the xbox one. While I don't have a problem with this as it creates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuFFuL, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Very over dramatic!!

I've noticed a lot of threads on here that are people complaining about thing on the xbox one. While I don't have a problem with this as it creates discussion and sometimes helps people resolve issues, the way it's being done is very very over dramatic.
    "Oh they don't have this so this console is crap". "I can't do this so I'm returning the console". "They haven't fixed this yet so they suck". Seriously, I understand the frustrations but can't we be a bit more mature. All the threads are becoming the same.
    Who needs sony trolls when thus forum is full xbox owners who come across as hating the machine more than they do? Can we please get some adult discussion without all the tantrum throwing antics!

:)

DuFFuL, Jan 2, 2014
  2. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    10 year xbox live member here, I'm jumping ship

These folks are so dramatic......sheesh......just leave already.

-

Such over-dramatic, look at me, I'm such a victim......... I'm about to leave....no, really....I'm about to leave.......any minute now....I'm leaving.....I swear.....I'M LEAVING!!!!!

robnyack, Jan 2, 2014
  3. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    Sniper Elite 3

Yeah saying original Xbox games looked better than this is laughable and very over dramatic. Maybe he should have gone to Specsavers? lol. While this game won't be the best graphics you'll see on the Xbox One, they are not that bad.

DWoodbine, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Very over dramatic!!

Complaining about the complainers never gets anyone anywhere. So Ill ask this question...who has COD? And why did they ruin Survival mode?

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Op I agree with everything in your post but , I don't think it will happen. We can still try though.

vikingland1, Jan 2, 2014
  6. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    So then this is a forum of children then? I'm not saying people shouldn't complain. I'm saying it would be nice to see it done with a bit of maturity. But I guess I am asking a lot. Sometimes I just forget where I am. How stupid of me.

DuFFuL, Jan 2, 2014
  7. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    You have an absolute right to state your opinion. However when stating that opinion, specifically on this subject its not really going to get you anywhere. I feel the same as you do about it. But to ease the amoujt of complaints I post in other sections
    ofthe forum which have healthy discussions and not silly complaints

8. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

Very over dramatic!!

To tell you the truth, I don't find the complaints silly at all. It's the way people go about complaining. But I guess maybe I had my hopes a little high that things might change. A lesson learned I guess.

DuFFuL, Jan 2, 2014
  9. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    The complaints arent silly that came out wrong. Like you said its the maturity level that is conveyed in those complaints.

10. [quote user="DuFFuL"]

To tell you the truth, I don't find the complaints silly at all. It's the way people go about complaining. But I guess maybe I had my hopes a little high that things might change. A lesson learned I guess.

[/quote]I'm with you as well. I am all for people complaining, but have a little maturity about it. Also it would be better suited in the feedback forums as MS pays closer attention to that section for, you know, feedback.

SparkStormrider, Jan 2, 2014
  11. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    I was talking about troll accounts not going away . I have seen several threads where the complainer didn't even own an XB1.

vikingland1, Jan 2, 2014
  12. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    I've come to realise there are about 10 topics that keep getting rehashed on this forum. First one is kinect. Second is backwards compatibility. 3rd is Microsoft sucks I'm going to sony. I could go on but I think you get it. It has been this way since the
    reveal. A constant rehash of the same complaints that everyone knew about before it came out. Now I know no one will listen but if you want to leave I have one thing to say. Bye Bye! Have fun on the other side.

DuFFuL, Oct 31, 2018
  13. SparkStormrider Win User

Very over dramatic!!

[quote user="DuFFuL"]

[/quote]I'm with you as well. I am all for people complaining, but have a little maturity about it. Also it would be better suited in the feedback forums as MS pays closer attention to that section for, you know, feedback.
  14. vikingland1 Win User

Very over dramatic!!

I was talking about troll accounts not going away . I have seen several threads where the complainer didn't even own an XB1.
  15. x24hrs2livex Win User

Very over dramatic!!

You have an absolute right to state your opinion. However when stating that opinion, specifically on this subject its not really going to get you anywhere. I feel the same as you do about it. But to ease the amoujt of complaints I post in other sections
    ofthe forum which have healthy discussions and not silly complaints
  16. x24hrs2livex Win User

Very over dramatic!!

Complaining about the complainers never gets anyone anywhere. So Ill ask this question...who has COD? And why did they ruin Survival mode?
  17. DuFFuL Win User

Very over dramatic!!

Thema:

Very over dramatic!!

1. Very over dramatic!! - Similar Threads - Very dramatic

2. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  3. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  4. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  5. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  6. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  7. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  8. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  9. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  10. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...