very especific problem envolving old account

Discus and support very especific problem envolving old account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I was browsing and I remebered an old account from my xbox 360 Since I have many memories envolving this account, I tried to retrive and then the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RAFAEL LOPES ALCANTARA, May 7, 2023.

1. very especific problem envolving old account

So, I was browsing and I remebered an old account from my xbox 360

Since I have many memories envolving this account, I tried to retrive and then the problems arrived.

My cousin made that account for me when I was just 12 and I obvious don't remember the password. The worst part is: I basically don't know any of the info I need to fill the formulary. I already tried many times from the convencional way, but unsucessuful.

There is a way to retrive my old account? It would mean a lot for me

:)

RAFAEL LOPES ALCANTARA, May 7, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Rafael, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear that you lost access to your Microsoft account.
    You can try to recover the account using one of the methods provided in this related thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security and privacy policies
  3. TaisonMarques Win User

Hydro Thunder Hurricane Error

i tried in other account and it worked, but especifically in my account no.
  4. Senryu BR Win User

Scratch and Match

That´s a dificulty one!!!

If you win you have to remember the hour you acess the live in that moment (that´s is very important for them investigate a especific cession of yours to solve more quickly your problem) , call the support explain your situation and they open a investigation
    to solve your problem.

I hope i help you and forgive my bad english it´s self learnerd.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Very old Account problem with downloading a game.

Hi Yamato,

Have you downloaded these games onto this PC before? Or is this a new PC?

I would suggest starting out with our
    GFWL FAQ

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  6. Yamato14 Win User

Very old Account problem with downloading a game.

Hm. That's the only way? I live in Europe, I could pay much money for contacting them.
Thema:

1. very especific problem envolving old account - Similar Threads - very especific problem

2. My speakers are very quiet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My speakers are very quiet: I recently bought a pair of surf onn speakers and they are very quiet. I have them plugged into my controller because my monitor has not audio output i have look throughout the settings and cant...
  3. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  4. My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My Party chat is very choppy and I can’t hear party chat: I can’t hear anything in party chat and can’t communicate as everything is way too choppy. I tried buying a new headset trying a different controller, my NAT Type is good. I haven’t tried a new...
  5. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  6. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  7. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  8. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  9. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  10. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...