Very confusing Situation with devices

Discus and support Very confusing Situation with devices in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am reaching out for any help or advice anyone can give as this issue is the most baffling thing I've ever witnessed and even after extensive research... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NiblyNomz, Dec 4, 2022.

1. NiblyNomz
    NiblyNomz Guest

I am reaching out for any help or advice anyone can give as this issue is the most baffling thing I've ever witnessed and even after extensive research & attempts to fix the issues they still persist. I cannot find an answer anywhere for this.

System: Xbox one S

Devices effected: Xbox Wireless Bluetooth Turtle Beach Headset & Xbox Elite Series 2 wireless controller

For about most of the year now in 2022 my husband & I have been plagued by massive issues on the xbox one regarding Bluetooth Devices. We share the same xbox due to having to sell my own previously so we will split game time between the two of us. When I play my games I could be on from 8am in the morning till 5am the next morning heavily spaced into my games with no issues watsoever never a single interruption...HOWEVER when my husband is logged onto his account Bluetooth issues are insane. He will get on and the moment he tries to play any game the controller and headset will randomly disconnect every 2 seconds (not exaggerating either) he can't play a game for any length of time without the controller disconnect screen popping up. And most of the time the controller isn't even actually disconnected at all and is still on and running but the pop up won't even go away seemingly not even responding to him hitting the A button. And the other times because he hopped into a party and the headset has had the same pop-up the controller will actually fully disconnect for a few seconds and reconnect again. The headset will as well get the disconnecting pop up every 2 seconds any time he attempts to be in a party which causes it to disconnect the controller as stated above which in turn will make them both flash like crazy or the headset won't even warn him and just shut off before beeping and he will have to manually turn it back on even though the battery is fully charged and nothing is wrong with said headset.

It's become so bad he can barely get into games anymore it kills his mood as it would myself if I had such issues. But as I've stated before if I'm signed in I have no issues like this EVER. It only ever seems to happen to his account in particular which is just baffling to me. As I've found no other person having quite this bad of an issue isolated to only one account on the same system usually it effects the whole system.

However if I ever sign in locally with him and try to play with him and our friends ..all of a sudden now I have issues too and it gets so bad we can't even play at all together anymore aside from an extremely rare occasion which is really frustrating and upsetting.

I have attempted every solution or answer out there

We have done the following:

1. Reset device connections

2. Update drivers

3. Power cycle

4. Resync devices

5. Force resync with USB

6. Soft reset console (keeping games etc & full factory reset)

7. turning off all Bluetooth from nearby devices

8. Moving gaming location to another room

9. Putting barrier between xfinity modem & xbox to prevent interference

10. Looked for anything that may cause interference and remove them (there wasn't any)

11. manually forcing updates with cord from pc download or programs for devices

12. Moving closer to system

13. Cleaning out dust from system

14. Removing any devices from back of console plugged in

15. testing if I can use headset for party etc with no issues (there was never a disconnect on my account only his specifically)

16. removing all metal items from nearby (testing interference)

17. Removing any previous connection to PCs

Conclusions: NOTHING WORKED

I have no idea why his account specifically is having this issue ..but there's nothing wrong with the console if it was it would be effecting my account as well not just his.

This is a really weird phenomenon and really needs to be fixed because we can't afford to replace anything ATM and really don't want to get a new xbox till the xbox series x goes WAAY down in price as I personally have a LOT of physical disks in my collection and prefer them over digital plus we've spent a ton of money on these devices and everything else in the past.

If anyone has any answers you would be a godsend right about now. I would love if my husband could enjoy games again and use the things he paid for.

Sorry for how Long this post is BUT the more info the more likely someone can help I think.

I pray this ends for him soon or else he may not be able to game anymore.

:)

NiblyNomz, Dec 4, 2022
  2. NiblyNomz Win User

I've already done that before several times it did nothing to fix the issue. Starting to get pretty upset by this because everyone keeps telling me the same thing over and over and giving me solutions that I've already done which didn't work. Starting to think nobody has any answers for this problem
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello NiblyNomz,

It seems like you have done most of the basic steps and possible trouble shooting to resolve the issue. We appreciate for your time and patience on this.

Based on our additional research the problem can be resolve by doing the suggested below.

Reset and Remove everything.

This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. Use this option when selling or gifting the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.

Disclaimer & Warning:

Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. Anything not synchronized with the Xbox network will be lost. Your console syncs with the Xbox network automatically when it’s connected with the service, so if you've been offline for a while, connect to the Xbox service before taking these steps.

Make sure to back up all important files that are not sync to Xbox network.

Anticipating for your next response.

Regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. NiblyNomz Win User

As I've stated above I have already done that several times during the year and it did nothing each time the issue still persists
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hi NiblyNomz,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. Thank you for your detailed issue and steps you took to try and resolve them, and apologies for the late reply.

Are you/your husband still experiencing these issues? Have you tried creating a new account on the console to see if it happens on that new one?

-Hayabusa
  6. NiblyNomz Win User

Yes this is still going on just as frequently nothing has changed. I try to report everything as much as I possibly can but since we aren't having any major errors.. (ex. Error codes on screen etc.) it's usually hard to report it at all aside from places like this...
Thema:

1. Very confusing Situation with devices - Similar Threads - Very confusing Situation

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because...: If I put the left stick up in the left corner then it won’t click. This is very bad because I play siege and I need it to aim. Do I send it back for it to be fixed or is there a way I can fix it...
  5. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  6. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  7. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  8. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  9. I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm very confused with my Minecraft account.: So back when we had to migrate our accounts I did it successfully however I now have lost my old cape and account but have access to a different account which had no skin originally. I haven't...
  10. Very confused

in XBoX Accessibility
    Very confused: So I have games that I bought for my Xbox one however just today say that they aren’t compatible and can’t download them despite being able to yesterday. What is going on and how do I fix it if...