Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month.

Discus and support Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Issues- Not able to log in to twitch or youtube Not able to view the microsoft store Everytime i try to play a game it says "Theres a temporary... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kgiurtino, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Kgiurtino
    Kgiurtino Guest

Issues-

Not able to log in to twitch or youtube

Not able to view the microsoft store

Everytime i try to play a game it says "Theres a temporary network problem"
    Unable to view my profile

Unable to make party's

Unable to view messages

Unable to share captures

Everything works properly on my dads account

This issue has been going on for a month and i have no idea whats going on or how to fix it

:)

Kgiurtino, Aug 20, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Kgiurtino,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Kgiurtino,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Kgiurtino,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to fix your network issue. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

May we know if you are seeing this error message: There's a temporary network problem from a computer or Xbox Console?

When did this issue happen? Was there a recent update or new application or game installed on your device?

Are you trying to login from the app or a browser?

May we ask for a screenshot of the issue?

Based on the information, we would like to share few support articles that may help you with the network issues:

Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Network settings on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

NAT type on Windows displays "Teredo is unable to qualify" | Xbox Support

Xbox network server connectivity on Windows is blocked | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. XBF - Evie Win User

Very annoying issues.

Hello KaiJohns,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We recommend that you clear your console's MAC address, restart your internet router/modem, and try again. To clear the MAC address, please follow this path on your console:

Settings > General > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternative MAC address. Then, select “Clear” and restart the console when prompted. After clearing the MAC address, please reset your internet. You can do this by unplugging your router/modem for about 5 minutes and then plugging it back in.

If the problem persists, we recommend that you reset the console to factory defaults. If you choose “Keep my games and apps”, you will not lose any data - but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

To reset the console, please follow this path on your console:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep my games and apps

Sincerely,

XBF – Evie

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  6. Torrantines Win User

it appears you've found a glitch in the system

When i go to My Account i receive this error. It has been very annoying as i'm trying to change my credit card...
Thema:

1. Very annoying issue that has been going on for a month. - Similar Threads - Very annoying issue

2. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  3. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  4. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  5. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  6. games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    games suddenly started lagging and youtube scroll is very laggy just like the display is...: So, i bought this Lenovo S145 3 years ago and it was running really well, i installed an 8gb ram and an ssd on this laptop, everything was buttery smooth until one day the laptop suddenly started...
  7. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  8. Very poor support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very poor support: Absolutely fuming, I have a xbox series s that keeps asking for update whilst booting then wont connect to WiFi to do the update. I raised the issue and microsoft sent me a label to post to them...
  9. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  10. Very high latency can u please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very high latency can u please help me: have very hi latency on Xbox series s I ran a network test on test network speed & statistics and I’m getting a latency of 202 I believe that is causing me delay and lag on nba 2k24 can u please...