Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

Discus and support Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!!... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by riggs_095, Oct 11, 2018.

1. riggs_095
    riggs_095 Guest

Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

Verizon (ISPs): my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.
    I hope you can find a fix for that problem!!

:)

riggs_095, Oct 11, 2018
  2. OGLizardBone
    OGLizardBone Guest
    Netcomm: My Mic lets me hear stuff but it won't let me talk.

Netcomm (Modems/Gateways): My Mic lets me hear stuff but it won't let me talk.
    I've tried restarting my Xbox power cycling it, testing my mic with other controllers but my mic still won't let me talk. I know it works cause I talk with it on the phone. Please help.

OGLizardBone, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Controller/Headset unresponsive after plugging/unplugging charger

if I try to talk to my friends they cant hear me as if my mic is permanently muted when I try to mute or unmute no light shows sometimes my friends can hear me but then it goes again. I looked up this problem to fix it but apparently that if the mic is muted
    when the xbox turns off then it brakes. if anyone has a tip to stop this contact me on xbox one .

silent sniper5, Oct 11, 2018
  4. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest

WhiteyBlack2, Oct 11, 2018
  5. I hope you can find a fix for that problem!!

HyperVenom523, Nov 5, 2018
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I hope you can find a fix for that problem!!
  7. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/xbox-one-mic-not-working-top-tips-to-fix-it/
  8. SpectruM462 Win User

Party Chat Isn't Working

I don't really have a problem with joining parties, but when I talk, the ring around my gamerpic doesn't show up, but I can hear myself because of mic monitoring. But I don't get an error message.
  9. silent sniper5 Win User

Controller/Headset unresponsive after plugging/unplugging charger

if I try to talk to my friends they cant hear me as if my mic is permanently muted when I try to mute or unmute no light shows sometimes my friends can hear me but then it goes again. I looked up this problem to fix it but apparently that if the mic is muted
    when the xbox turns off then it brakes. if anyone has a tip to stop this contact me on xbox one .
  10. Nick21013 Win User

Team Chat? Select Fire?

my mic doesn't work in game chat i try to talk to other players with mics and they can't hear me even though it shows my mic emitting noise next to my name. It works fine when im in parties though.
Thema:

1. Verizon: my xbox mic won't let my friends hear me the little ring doesn't show up when I talk. - Similar Threads - Verizon mic won't

2. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  3. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: I have had 3 fradulent charges to my Verizon wireless bill and was told by Verizon to reach out to Microsoft to take care of these fradulent charges. I don't have any of the 3 purchases on my...
  4. Verizon payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon payment method: Hello I am trying to buy 2800 vbucks from Fortnite with the Verizon option for payment whenever I buy something it keeps on declining my purchases but like 2 weeks ago I used the same payment...
  5. How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did I fix high packet loss I’m on Verizon Fios: When I turn on my game and try to play DMZ it won’t connect due to high packet loss 100% 7333ada5-bce4-4337-b6aa-bf24d19461e6
  6. How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i talk to someone? Verizon said we purchased the same game 3 times on the same sate...: Verizon says to contact Microsoft about these charges. There is no order number or history of a purchase. No one is ever available to talk fc1d8d57-18aa-486b-9280-9bb7f1059e14
  7. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping: I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around...
  8. Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox SX will not connect to my Verizon LTE home internet: I just got my new Verizon LTE home internet which is a white cube for home internet. My issue is when I try to connect wireless from my Series X it refuses to connect. I select the ssid & enter...
  9. Verizon 5G and XSX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verizon 5G and XSX: Does anyone else have the new Verizon 5G router? Mine is hooked directly to my Xbox Series X via ethernet, and my NAT type keeps testing strict regardless of all the troubleshooting I do. I tried...
  10. Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized Store purchases via Verizon: Hi - I can't find a specific way to handle this issue. We had 3 unauthorized Microsoft Store purchases (all v-bucks) on one of our Verizon iPhones yesterday. We quickly called Verizon, which said...