Verifying update stuck at 7% on brand new Series S

Discus and support Verifying update stuck at 7% on brand new Series S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got my series S today and during the boot up there was an update but it now refuses to go past 7% at step 2 of 3 (verifying). Its been about 3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Waz98, Oct 6, 2022.

1. /u/Waz98
    /u/Waz98 Guest

I just got my series S today and during the boot up there was an update but it now refuses to go past 7% at step 2 of 3 (verifying). Its been about 3 hours and I have tried doing a full shutdown & restart and it hasn’t worked

submitted by /u/Waz98
    [link] [comments]

/u/Waz98, Oct 6, 2022
  2. OriginalGirl77 Win User

Minecraft will not update to 1.19.2

Any other suggestions for a brand new Series S just plugged in 28 hours ago? Did the above minus the clearing of the persistent storage as clearly the series s has no bluray…. Still on 1.19.10

The really stupid thing is that my iPad updated to 19.2…. Just would prefer to use my shinny new toy!
  3. LuisZuniga2 Win User

Warranty repair returned wrong

I had the same problem but I sent a series s controller and I got a one s controller in return, and the series s controller I sent came with my Xbox, brand new
  4. HiEF Win User

New Xbox?

Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Brand new Xbox One S stuck on 'Update'

6. denis97g Win User

Brand new Xbox One S stuck on 'Update'

see if this helps https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
Thema:

1. Verifying update stuck at 7% on brand new Series S - Similar Threads - Verifying update stuck

2. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  3. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  4. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  5. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  6. Anyone had a problem with the latest update stuck at verifying at %100?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had a problem with the latest update stuck at verifying at %100?: So I tried to update my OG XBOX One but the update stopped at that point. It keeps restarting no matter what (by that I mean the usual 20 steps troubleshooting process). So I tried with an HDD and...
  7. Xbox 360 update not verifying

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 update not verifying: I was just playing my Xbox 360 fine yesterday and now it asks for an update. Normally fine, except for the fact that it won’t verify for whatever reason. How can I fix this? I tried reconnecting...
  8. Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck at 58% in updating with 100% verifying and then shows error: title says most of it, basically i powered on my xbox today and it showed me error e100 00000703 80910002 and i need help trying to boot it up, do i need to factory reset? also i couldnt find the...
  9. Update stucks after verifying process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update stucks after verifying process: After the (2309zn) online update. Download complete, verification complete, applying stucks like 2 hours . Then i restart the Xbox but it's not bring me to Xbox home . Then i tried usb update...
  10. My Xbox Turns off after Verifiing update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Turns off after Verifiing update: My Xbox Turns off after Verifiing Update once it's about to.start the 3rd step it turns off completely power bar and Xbox any help would be great 279ce2e5-8911-485b-8197-ce906513abc7