Verify Loop resolution ??

Discus and support Verify Loop resolution ?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has there been any answers to how to remove the loop to verify our own accounts ?? I have spent hours trying to, I have unhappy kids and I’m thinking... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JPRIV Privitera, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Verify Loop resolution ??

Has there been any answers to how to remove the loop to verify our own accounts ?? I have spent hours trying to, I have unhappy kids and I’m thinking it’s time to sell our Xbox and get a better sure friendly gaming system. This is absolutely ridiculous!! Happy to see I’m.not alone, but sympathetic to all those having same issues. Open to all suggestions!!

Thank you!

:)

JPRIV Privitera, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JPRIV Privitera Win User

Good evening, I apologize for the delay to respond and reply. Our house has been sick and I haven’t attempted the directions given in the last notification. I will follow the steps to notify Microsoft as per the last email. Again I apologize for the delay, but no our issue is not resolved!!
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello JPRIV Privitera

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi JPRIV Privitera,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. When did the issue started?
    2. May we know what platform and device you are using?
    3. If you visit this link - Microsoft Family Safety. Are you a member in your family or the organizer?
    4. Any error message you got? Kindly send to us here a screenshot for us to further verify it.
    If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Kathy A. Win User

verify account endless loop

Hello Nicholas Dissis,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you keep on getting looped for verifying your account on Family Safety. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We believe you have already tried your best in getting out of the loop for verification of your account. We understand that this is an important matter as this will help you continue in playing. To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. We would like to ask when did this issue happen?
    2. May we know what platform you used in playing and in what devices you are trying to use in verifying the account.
    3. If you visit this link - Microsoft Family Safety. Are you a member in your family or the organizer?
    4. Do you mind providing us any details or screenshot of the issue? Please post a screenshot of the issue.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. JPRIV Privitera Win User

verify account endless loop

Has anyone figured out how to do fix this stupid loop?!?! I’ve spent hours trying to, now I have unhappy kids and nothing but frustration. I’m about to sell both Xbox units and replace with a better user friendly gaming system.

Suggestions???
Thema:

1. Verify Loop resolution ?? - Similar Threads - Verify Loop resolution

2. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  3. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  4. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  5. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  6. verify account email no longer accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    verify account email no longer accessible: verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were...
  7. Can't verify with old number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't verify with old number: I am currently trying g to log in to an old Microsoft account that I have had for years. I messed up and got locked out and it asks for a verification code from an old phone number I don't have...
  8. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  9. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  10. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...