Verify check mark for Xbox gametags

Discus and support Verify check mark for Xbox gametags in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my name Chris my gamertag is and I would like to know when u guys be getting the verification check mark for are gamertags because it's important... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheHauntedSiren, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Verify check mark for Xbox gametags

Hi my name Chris my gamertag is and I would like to know when u guys be getting the verification check mark for are gamertags because it's important for me to have one

[Moderator Edit: Moved from the community Participation Centre]

:)

TheHauntedSiren, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Employees don't have a check mark. That's not a thing at all at the moment. It's just something people have been adding themselves.
  3. XBF John Win User

Hello,

There is no information on verified Gamertags or verified Xbox Accounts being added. This is to protect player privacy.

Best Regards,

4. Daft Badger Win User

Not going to happen.

People used to put the "check/tick" mark after their gamertags & sometimes had "verified" as well but this violates the ToU/CoC as it's classed as staff impersonation,something that is taken very seriously by the enforcement team.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

the check mark is for employees i think, therefore restricted to employees, if you have it then your either an employee or impersonating.
  6. Wildboy Wiley Win User

How to become verified

Hello.

The verified status you're seeing is not an actual verification as Xbox does not have such a system. Most times you're seeing "Verified" and a check mark, it's someone using the word "Verified" as their first name and a check mark special character as their
    last name.
Thema:

1. Verify check mark for Xbox gametags - Similar Threads - Verify check mark

2. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  3. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  4. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  5. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  6. verify account email no longer accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    verify account email no longer accessible: verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were...
  7. Can't verify with old number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't verify with old number: I am currently trying g to log in to an old Microsoft account that I have had for years. I messed up and got locked out and it asks for a verification code from an old phone number I don't have...
  8. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  9. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  10. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...