Verified checkmark on my xbox acct

Discus and support Verified checkmark on my xbox acct in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there. Today I added a checkmark emoji to my xbox name just because I think it looks cool. Is there any chance I will get banned for this? I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mjharrell_, Nov 29, 2022.

1. mjharrell_
    mjharrell_ Guest

Hello there. Today I added a checkmark emoji to my xbox name just because I think it looks cool. Is there any chance I will get banned for this? I am not trying to impersonate or anything.

Verified checkmark on my xbox acct [​IMG]

:)

mjharrell_, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MasonHarrell99

Well, checking the Xbox code of conduct I didn't find something related to use a checkmark emoji

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards#...

If you didn't do this change exploiting a bug in the system or similar. You should be good
  3. LoH IronMedic Win User

Resetting undeserved bad reputation for Xbox Live

See the Verified answer (green checkmark) for the answer to your question.
  4. NstantKarma Win User

My game share wont work with any dlc’s

All credit to Effective-Strategy-5 from Reddit:

On the acct that doesn't work (not the owner acct), go to games & apps, select destiny 2, start for manage game and add-ons, select Destiny with [A], then click manage installation on [drive], scroll down and make sure all the DLC's are checkmarked as installed. Check the one's that are not (in my own issue Beyond Light, the pre-order bonuses, & Shadowkeep were not "installed") and once they install you should be good to go.
  5. ladamion watkins1 Win User

xbox game sharing

we went to his account on my xbox and saw the checkmark in the box
  6. daniellemason-botsfo Win User

Windows live password Help!

Do you know if your xbox acct is a US one or if it ended up being setup as a British acct?

Support might be able to help you figure out that info if you can verify your acct.

Just a heads up, you can not move an account from one country to another. If it is under a UK account you might have to make a new acct.

But, of course that all depends on if the Xbox acct is a UK one. If it is not, the wlid team might be able to help you change out the region for the email or just change out the wlid or help you reset the password in another way other than a email reset
    link

XBL Prophet your the bomb you know that? lol =-)
Thema:

1. Verified checkmark on my xbox acct - Similar Threads - Verified checkmark acct

2. Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a software solution that can verify if a disc works?: I purchased a used Xbox game for the original Xbox off of eBay. The game arrived today but it looks like it popped off the spindle in the case and scratched the read side. The scratches are not...
  3. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  4. Xbox one stuck verifying update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck verifying update: Seems like every month my original Xbox gets an update and can't make it past the verifying update phase. I end up putting it in recovery mode and having to do a hard reset once or twice. Has...
  5. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff
  6. verify account email no longer accessible

in XBoX Accessibility
    verify account email no longer accessible: verify account email no longer accessible to access XBOX account after password failure. In addition the account recovery form failed even though recent bank details supporting transactions were...
  7. Can't verify with old number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't verify with old number: I am currently trying g to log in to an old Microsoft account that I have had for years. I messed up and got locked out and it asks for a verification code from an old phone number I don't have...
  8. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  9. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before: I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help...
  10. Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to add alias email, but I can't verify the old email: So I'm trying to add an alias email but when I go into that section a screen pops up asking me to verify the original email associated with my account. That original email has been deleted long...