Verification E-mail problems

Discus and support Verification E-mail problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm trying to pull my account onto another xbox and it gets to the point where it's supposed to send a verification e-mail and it will not send it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TreacherousLopt, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Verification E-mail problems

So I'm trying to pull my account onto another xbox and it gets to the point where it's supposed to send a verification e-mail and it will not send it. Probably tried re-sending 20 times or so and absolutely nothing. Got on support chat and the guy was like
    oh yeah other people have the same problem it will be there in about 30 mins. Here we are 2 and a half hours later and still nothing. . . .WTF Microsoft

:)

TreacherousLopt, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Korum
    Korum Guest
    Microsoft Account Verification Problem

I've just bought an xbox one and created a new Microsoft account to use on xbox live as my son uses my old account. I logged into the xbox website with no problems and changed my gamertag to the one I want. So then I tried to setup my account on my xbox one and get to the stage where it sends a verification e-mail, no problem I thought, checked my e-mail account nothing, tried again nothing and again, left it a few hours nothing. This was Tuesday night and it will not send a verification e-mail. After a search I tried to verify my Microsoft account onm their website and it always comes up with a 'temporary problem, try gain later' screen.

So basically I can't use the new xbox one I've had sitting there for 2 days until this gets resolved, Anybody goy any answers as I can't face phoning Microsoft customer services.Cheers

Korum, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Friend hacked and \account stolen

They would still have the previous e-mail on file. Besides that, the e-mail is not the only verification that your friend can use. The payment option on file is but one of the other verifications that could be used.

HyruleBalverine, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Verification E-mail problems

Have you looked in your Spam/Junk Mail folder for your email sometimes those emails end up there?

steeledwand7664, Oct 25, 2017
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you looked in your Spam/Junk Mail folder for your email sometimes those emails end up there?
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Friend hacked and \account stolen

They would still have the previous e-mail on file. Besides that, the e-mail is not the only verification that your friend can use. The payment option on file is but one of the other verifications that could be used.
  7. Stoyvensen Win User

Multi profile?

Also if you were able to create an account. It will want you to have that e-mail verified. So you'll need to check that e-mail and click the verification link.
  8. HassanB Win User

Problem moving Xbox Live GT to different Live ID

Unfortunately, yes, that is the case. Please make sure that you've verified the e-mail (the 30 day count down starts from when you click the verification link in the e-mail).
  9. Dr Black Bones Win User

Asked to change email and password

Was this e-mail sent from XBL? Like what was the e-mail you got? I don't think they ask for someone to change an e-mail, they may ask to change a password, but I never heard of anyone asking to change an e-mail address. Are you sure it wasn't an e-mail to
    have another e-mail put on your account for extra protection? Because I had to do that sometime ago for verification purposes. Thing is, this sounds like a scam. I'd contact Xbox support right away about this.
Thema:

1. Verification E-mail problems - Similar Threads - Verification mail problems

2. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  3. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  4. Try another verification method

in XBoX on Windows
    Try another verification method: Im trying to redeem a reward and it said i need a phone number on my account, when i try to put my phone number it won't receive me any code, and now im blocked as it said, i wanted to know for...
  5. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  6. Verification email no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification email no longer exists: I changed my email on my Microsoft account. My new email shows on my game tag. My son is linked to my account. During play he was locked out of his account. The system asks for verification to be...
  7. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  8. Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving verification code from Mocrosoft via SMS: Hello. I have been trying to verify my microsoft account. But it asks for a code which should be send to my phone number via SMS. Im not receiving any kind of code from microsoft. Cannot add...
  9. When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to sign in it says account does not exist and when I try to send a verification...: Hello, I have another Microsoft account that I use today I attempted to log into it and it said "We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account." This...
  10. Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email from microsoft for account verification not being received by my mail server: Whenever I try to verify my email as required by Microsoft for long time existing email accounts, I do not receive the email. I have two accounts affected by this - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...