Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X
Discus and support Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox one X fan is running louder then normal. I can hear it barely while my TV is playing game audio. I was playing assassin's Creed Odyssey when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xintinel, Feb 9, 2020.
Thema:
Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X
Loading...
-
Ventilation issues as of 02-09-20. Only with games running on the Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Ventilation issues games
-
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
My Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.: I've been playing Minecraft in my Xbox series X (no disc drive) with a few friends and has a lot of mods; and for some reason it shuts down, saying something like "this Xbox is designed to shut... -
Why is my Xbox series s overheating so fast when I have good ventilation and it's in a cold...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is my Xbox series s overheating so fast when I have good ventilation and it's in a cold...: My partially new xbox series s keeps displaying overheating messages everytime I turn it on and within 10 min it shutdown automatically. My xbox series s never had that problem before it started... -
My series x has been dented on the ventilation can it be fixed
in XBoX on ConsolesMy series x has been dented on the ventilation can it be fixed: I hit my xbox series and now the vent.ports are dented can this be fixed so It doesn't keep shutting off when I pick a game to play 7ada7b5e-4ce0-40aa-871a-9a3819d8082c -
Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox... -
I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation
in XBoX on ConsolesI accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the... -
Can you fix insufficient ventilation?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan you fix insufficient ventilation?: My Xbox keeps shutting off due to insufficent ventilation but it is on an open area on my desk and isn't hot. Is there a way to turn this off or fix it? I also just got a new TV with a gaming...