vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store

Discus and support vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are the vbucks I purchased not showing in my xBox account? How long before they show up? 50cef74d-ac72-45c3-8fa5-577c92c55f7c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Derek Whipple, Nov 22, 2020.

1. vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store

Why are the vbucks I purchased not showing in my xBox account? How long before they show up?

:)

Derek Whipple, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Fortnite

you purchased vbucks via epic on pc, then you need to load fortnite on pc to add them, to get vbucks on xbox you have to purchase via microsoft store or in game on xbox
  3. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Hi there! I would suggest logging in and trying to use your balance in the Microsoft store

Here
    to purchase the vbucks. Just make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use the vbucks on and the vbucks will be added to that Microsoft account.
  4. Joshua Kostyushko Win User

Purchasing VBucks on the Microsoft Store.

If I log in to Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming will it work?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Joshua, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I play both on Xbox and PC using the same Xbox Live account that is linked to the same Epic account.

What I noticed is that if I purchased an item or a v-bucks from Microsoft Store, it will not sync to my Epic games account/Epic game launcher without me launching the game on my Xbox first.

It would be best to purchase directly on the Epic launcher if you don't have an Xbox console to prevent any issues.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Yes, it will work. Make sure that you have your Xbox profile linked to your Epic games account. You can also try purchasing inside of the game through cloud gaming.
Thema:

vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store

1. vbucks purchased in the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - vbucks purchased Microsoft

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite vbucks cards bought in shops,,: Please make fortnite vbucks cards redeemable directly from the xbox consol this will increase your customer base for players like me, simplicity is the key here, keep your gamers gaming,, you can...
  4. Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ive redeemed my code for vbucks.: Hi. I have redeemed my code for vbucks, but forgot to take note of the secondary code (i know now i get an email) so i came off the page to enter secondary code. I now can’t get on the page for...
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  7. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  8. What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do if I redeemed vbucks to the wrong account?: How do I transfer the vbucks back to the right account? 8b13da4f-5377-4212-a1b0-1e230087194a
  9. Need help with vbucks for fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with vbucks for fortnite: Hi. I purchased 2500 vbucks for my child on my microsoft account. The charge on my account is for $25, however, my son only received 700 vbucks. Can someone please help me with this?...
  10. Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks purchased but not added in Fortnite account: I purchased vbucks with my microsoft account and its available in order history but not added to epicgames account . btw Im using PC d7efa71c-9d8e-4854-97d8-8ae3c81ab76f