VBUCKS BOUGHT ON XBOX NOT REFLECTING IN FORTNITE

Discus and support VBUCKS BOUGHT ON XBOX NOT REFLECTING IN FORTNITE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought 2800 VBUCKS on xbox through my laptop so I could have them on my fortnitr game, and yes, my epic games account is connected to my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Baebiez Kubukeli, Jun 9, 2023.

1. VBUCKS BOUGHT ON XBOX NOT REFLECTING IN FORTNITE

I bought 2800 VBUCKS on xbox through my laptop so I could have them on my fortnitr game, and yes, my epic games account is connected to my xbox account. Despite having bought and paid, my vbucks still have not reflected. What can I do?

:)

Baebiez Kubukeli, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

yea i play on pc and i bought vbucks using an xbox gift card on the microsoft store and ive never bought vbucks this way thanks btw
  3. Dezqo Win User

I have just brought V Bucks - no code?

If you bought the Vbucks from the xbox store it will Automatically transfer to your Fortnite account
  4. KayHen Win User

Fortnite

I bought the vbucks at a normal retail store. No from my computer...
  5. itsBasco Win User

Xbox fortnite V bucks gift card keeps asking for 25 digit

Fortnite gift cards are under epic games. Unless you bought a xbox branded gift card and it is not epic games then you may not be able to use it unless you install the (epicgameslauncher) note that if you bought vbucks it will transfer to your xbox fortnite
    account:)
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

How to transfer money to my son's fortnite game as vbucks

start Fortnite, head to battle royal and then select the shop.

Vbucks can be bought there in different amounts.
Thema:

VBUCKS BOUGHT ON XBOX NOT REFLECTING IN FORTNITE

1. VBUCKS BOUGHT ON XBOX NOT REFLECTING IN FORTNITE - Similar Threads - VBUCKS BOUGHT REFLECTING

2. I bought vbucks using xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought vbucks using xbox store: I bought vbucks on xbox store and I never recieved a code or anything. I checked my pc account that is linked to my xbox and I didnt find it. 74bb8b6a-6733-43be-853d-003d39a42665
  3. How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my Vbucks when bought through Microsoft family?: Hi, I was buying Vbucks for my younger sister on Xbox 8.99 for 1000 Vbucks. Because she is under parental control it needs to “ask permission” and then it’s sent on Microsoft family on my phone...
  4. I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks: I bought 100$vbucks code i redeem the code on my Xbox and it still hasn't come i need my vbucks 39f8c80a-8c80-497a-b8aa-b05207ca27cb
  5. I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 2800 vbuck and a pack for fortnite on my purshares is confrimed but i dont have it...: I bought fortnite vbuck and pack its says that i have it but i log in account and i dont have any changes.what should i do? f7fb44dd-62d2-4184-83b3-bd3508c4328b
  6. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  7. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  8. I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought two 1000 vbucks pack off Microsoft and I didn't get them on my fortnite account.: I bough one of them before I linked my Xbox account to epic games through the epic games store and one after I did that and none of them went to my Fortnite account. I tried refreshing Fortnite...
  9. i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a fortnite microsoft vbuck but want redeem: i bought a fortnite vbuck microsoft but want redeem 287aa555-e479-4b46-94fc-054c02bc3764
  10. somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I...: somebody bought over 100$ worth of vbucks on the game fortnite battle royale, how can I refund this, I need somebody to get back with me asap, I would like to refund my 2 recent purchases that...