Vault edition redemtion code problem

Discus and support Vault edition redemtion code problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the Modern Warfare 2 Vault edition,i received the 55 tier skips and taskforce skins but,i should have received a redemtion code to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keandrew Stoutgat, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Vault edition redemtion code problem

I just purchased the Modern Warfare 2 Vault edition,i received the 55 tier skips and taskforce skins but,i should have received a redemtion code to get the Ghost 141 skin on Call of Duty Mobile

I am not sure where to find this code

Can anybody please explain where i can find this code and if it is even still available

:)

Keandrew Stoutgat, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Purchasing Call of Duty Modern Warfare II - Vault Edition on Microsoft Store includes:

- Cross Gen Bundle of Call of Duty:registered:: Modern Warfare:registered: II

-- Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game

- Red Team 141 Operator Pack:

-- 4 Operators: Ghost, Soap, Farah and Price

- FJX Cinder - First-Ever Weapon Vault*

- Battle Pass (1 Season) + 50 Tier Skips**

- 10 hours of 2XP and 10 hours of weapons 2XP

These are all for Xbox consoles, may I ask where were you able to see that you will get a redemption code for an item for the game on mobile?
  3. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  4. Sabir Huseynov Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I understand what you are saying, however there are 2 different lots on the xbox store. Vault Edition (which is the base game plus vault edition pack) and a separate Vault Edition Pack.

The thing on sale was the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition, not the Vault Edition Pack.

If they were selling the upgrade, that would be the "pack" one. Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition was on sale.

By the way, the "just for you" offer lasted for 2 days after I refunded the Standard Edition. It is on the 3rd day when I wanted to buy the Vault Edition, the offer disappeared.

Weird staff.
  5. Gage Prahl Win User

I bought the vault edition upgrade for mw3 and it’s not working

I had the same problem where the game was accidentally purchased on my brother’s and when I went to upgrade to vault edition on my account it never worked. Would it work if I refunded the whole game and the vault edition and then bought the vault edition on my account. Also would I be able to play while the game is processing the refund and would it save my game. Also would this even work.
  6. ZARAM0 Win User

Changing WLID

I understand Microsoft cannot transfer between accounts,so why can't they issue me redemtion codes for my remaining gold subscription and 2000 points which i can use in a new account.Simple solution for a ongoing problem they cannot fix.
Thema:

1. Vault edition redemtion code problem - Similar Threads - Vault edition redemtion

2. Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault edition upgrade: I have warzone and bought the vault upgrade thinking it would also give me mw3 but i dont have it. Do i need to but the actual mw3 to use the vault edition upgrade?...
  3. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  4. Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3 not working. It's loaded but not Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3 not working. It's loaded but not Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3...: Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3 not working. It's loaded but not unlocking any weapons or skins b27f262f-4544-4426-b72f-0cbe85e6299a
  5. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  6. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  7. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  8. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  9. Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade: I game share with my brother and he bought MW3 game and I have access to the game but I bought the vault upgrade and I didn't get anything would I need to have bought the base game myself in order...
  10. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...