Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered

Discus and support Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ordered the vault edition with the pre installs done .. is that all I need to do to have access to the beta on the 22nd ? Or is there a separate beta... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OregonturD, Sep 21, 2022.

1. OregonturD
    OregonturD Guest

Ordered the vault edition with the pre installs done .. is that all I need to do to have access to the beta on the 22nd ? Or is there a separate beta or code o need to be looking for ?? I never got a separate email other than my Microsoft confirmation

:)

OregonturD, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi OregonturD, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

That's all you need, according to Activision "The Modern Warfare II Beta redemption site only displays status and tokens for players who redeemed an Early Access Beta code on the site. If you pre-ordered a digital version of the game through your platform's marketplace, you’re automatically validated to participate in the Beta"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-i...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible to just buy the vault edition upgrade for the skins and weapons without buying the base game?

Hello Gio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, no because you will still need the base game to unlock the upgrade contents.

Redemption of the upgrade contents (Vault Edition Upgrade) would require Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III digital Cross-Gen Bundle in which sold separately.

Support article for reference:

Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III - Vault Edition Upgrade | Xbox

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III: Detailing all Game Editions and Pre Order Benefits

Your brother may purchase the upgrade for his account.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. ArcticIceFox9 Win User

Modern warfare 3

Hopefully this helps answer your question:

**Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II / Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on pre-order platform required to redeem Soap Operator Pack. Sold / downloaded separately. Must be redeemed by November 10th, 2024.

***Weapon Vault design limited to Weapon Vault contents at launch.

****Battle Pass, Call of Duty points, and Tier Skips will be accessible in Modern Warfare® III once the Season 1 Battle Pass is made available in game. Battle Pass redemption applies to one season of Modern Warfare® III Battle Pass only.

**citing source: https://www.callofduty.com/modernwarfare3/vault-edition
  5. ngocphi Win User

MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

I did read it you are missing the point

This has always been the way it worked with vault upgrades

https://www.callofduty.com/blog/202...-warfare-III-pre-order-benefits-game-editions

When.In doubt read the offical faq

"Vault Edition Upgrade: If you preorder or pre-purchase the Standard or Cross-Gen Digital Edition of Modern Warfare III, you can upgrade to the Vault Edition if the upgrade is on the same platform where you initially purchased. For example, if you pre-purchase the Battle.net Standard Edition, you can upgrade to the Battle.net Vault Edition at any time until the upgrade offer expires. The upgrade method varies depending on your platform:"

It's not.linked your ms account or xbox

It's.linked.seperately to your Activision account and if further doubt read the many answered threads available answered today even
  6. ngocphi Win User

COD vault edition upgrade issues..

Vault edition upgrade the 30 dollar one doesn't apply to disks

As It's locked to accounts only

It only applies to digital copies and only to the purchasing account

You would have to pay for the 100 dollar vault edition or since you already bought the upgrade you now have to buy the digital copy of the regular game

It does not apply to battlepass

Battlepass is a seperate purchase

This is because its locked to the copy that was bought

Only the purchasing acocunt has access to vault

NO

10/18/23

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Editions FAQA breakdown of the different editions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, including pre-order incentives and cross-gen options for consoles

Players looking for the BlackCell (Battle Pass, COD Points, and Tier Skips) included in the Vault Edition can access this content in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III when Season 01 begins in early December.

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III continues the story of Task Force 141 following the events of 2022’s Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II, introducing an epic new global storyline as well as the return of the ultranationalist war criminal Makarov.

Co-developed by the three main Call of Duty® studios – Infinity Ward, Treyarch, and Sledgehammer Games – for the first time in franchise history, Modern Warfare® III includes a heart-pounding Campaign, adrenaline-filled, world-class Multiplayer, and a brand-new open world Zombies experience.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III is available now for pre-order on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and pre-purchase on PC through Battle.net and Steam.

Pre-order or pre-purchase any digital or physical edition of the game and get Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*. Stay tuned for more details about the Open Beta*.

Enter your date of birth

Submit

Play

[​IMG]

Digital Pre-Order Bonuses

Campaign Early AccessPre-order any digital edition and get up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign. Stay tuned for more details.

Soap Operator Pack ‡
    [​IMG]

Instantly unlock the Soap Operator Pack for use in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II and Call of Duty®: Warzone™. Also available in Modern Warfare III at launch.

• Masked Soap Operator Skin
    • Unmasked Soap Operator Skin
    • Shadow Siege Weapon Blueprint

Captain Price “Skirmisher” Skin #
    [​IMG]

Players who pre-order any digital edition of Modern Warfare III will receive the Captain Price Skirmisher Skin for use in Call of Duty®: Mobile.

Once Modern Warfare III launches, players will need to play one match in Modern Warfare III by November 15 to be eligible to receive the Price Skirmisher Skin.

The Price Skirmisher Skin will then begin rolling out to in-game mailboxes for eligible players starting November 30. Please wait until December 7 before reaching out to Activision Support.

Please note: a digital edition of Modern Warfare III must be pre-ordered on a platform using an Activision account that is also linked to Call of Duty: Mobile.

Vault Edition

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.
Thema:

1. Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered - Similar Threads - Vault edition Call

2. Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault edition upgrade: I have warzone and bought the vault upgrade thinking it would also give me mw3 but i dont have it. Do i need to but the actual mw3 to use the vault edition upgrade?...
  3. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  4. Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3 not working. It's loaded but not Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3 not working. It's loaded but not Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3...: Vault edition for Xbox 1 mw3 not working. It's loaded but not unlocking any weapons or skins b27f262f-4544-4426-b72f-0cbe85e6299a
  5. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  6. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  7. call of duty mw3 vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty mw3 vault edition: Bought call of duty mw3 vault edition and didn’t receive the battle pass or any of the vault benefits.I have my order number and everything 0c1f3648-2ce8-4e5b-a536-4c731a13755f
  8. I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game: I bought MW3 and then i bought the vault edition and on store i have it but in game its not showing up a8c23638-a245-499d-aefe-f6ffbf9daf02
  9. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  10. I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed the full price plus tax for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition but have no...: I can’t even play campaign or multiplayer it tells me to download the game even tho i have campaign multiplayer installed it tells me to pay for the game again but there’s no way i’m paying...