Various Profile Sign in Issues

Discus and support Various Profile Sign in Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime try to sign in it asks me to redownload my account. I have delted my account. cleared cache three times, restarted xbox then redownloaded it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DMikeandtheBoys, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Various Profile Sign in Issues

Everytime try to sign in it asks me to redownload my account. I have delted my account. cleared cache three times, restarted xbox then redownloaded it various times. Everytime, it stops downloading near the end then say's "profiles cannot be downloaded at
    this time. I have been able to play on another account perfectly fine on my xbox. There are no connectivity issues to xbox live. My account is not banned or in any way compromised. I don't understand why this is a problem.

:)

DMikeandtheBoys, Mar 30, 2015
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Games with gold question

You shouldn't have an issue, just sign in with your profile and download the game that easy.

You probably won't be able to if your profile is signed into the xbox one currently.

cross44, Mar 30, 2015
  3. Xbox 360/Xbox live - auto sign in preferences issue after or upon turning on console.'

on my 360, i had various issues with the auto sign in preferences,therefore when i turned on my Xbox it takes me to the pick profile menu instead;(i also tried re-downloading profile, and clearing caches.) i wasn't auto signed in even with
    the preferences on.

Outkasted Ghost, Mar 30, 2015
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

various issues

Second what Chips said about installing off-network. As to the controller, have you made sure to go into Settings and update your controller? There is a firmware update which fixes several little bugs and quirks with the controller, which happened back before
    they started releasing controller updates.
  5. teabeagea Win User

various issues

thanks for the help. anyone have any idea about the controller issues
  6. ChiPs x ChEeTos Win User

various issues

The reason that your installs are taking a long time is because you are installing them through your network. Try going into settings and disconnecting your network while the download is paused, then restart your console by holding down the power button.
    When you resume the i stall, it should go a lot faster because you are installing directly from the disc, and not over the Internet.
  7. denis97g Win User

Profile Sign-In Issues

8. voteDC Win User

profile sign in issue

Thema:

Various Profile Sign in Issues

1. Various Profile Sign in Issues - Similar Threads - Various Profile Sign

2. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  3. Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360- Various Disconnects from Xbox Live with Wired Connection: This is a bit long winded, but this is an accounting of what has taken place, and lead me here: I finished/100% a game on my Xbox 360 yesterday that was not back compat to the Series X. No...
  4. IT help with home entertainment various devices

in XboX Insiders
    IT help with home entertainment various devices: IT help with 2018 Dell Inspiration 3 I believe, Google Hub Max, Xbox X series, TCL ROKU T.v,. Apple New tab IDK gen, Pixel 7 pro and pixel smart watch. A list of the current devices I have and I...
  5. Crucial elements of HUD cropped on various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crucial elements of HUD cropped on various games: I have an Xbox series X and an HDMI output to a Toshiba tv. I have purchased several games that are unplayable due to the edge of the display not being visible. This issue has been raised by...
  6. Games randomly crashing at various points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games randomly crashing at various points: I just bought a series X in February and wanted to play the new Hogwarts game. It was fine at first but for whatever reason, no matter what game I am playing, they crash to the dashboard at...
  7. Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it telling me various Xbox games aren't compatible with my Xbox Series X?: https://twitter.com/JonahFalcon/status/1635492741625835520 No, seriously, this is profoundly stupid. I can download it on Game Pass but can't purchase because .... I'm using an Xbox Series X that...
  8. Can I stream Dolby atmos through various services and get atmos through headphones?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I stream Dolby atmos through various services and get atmos through headphones?: Can I stream Dolby atmos through various services and get atmos through headphones? a294f3d5-ead6-443b-89ef-878160c16eb2
  9. Why are my friends list and various other things not loading?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are my friends list and various other things not loading?: I made a video showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkQ1oiZ6lI8 My notifications, messages, and friends list are not working. I have my xbox connected to wifi and xbox live. I can...
  10. My laptop is causing visual bugs in various games

in XBoX on Windows
    My laptop is causing visual bugs in various games: The laptop im currently using is causing visual glitches in games like minecraft and roblox where it will distort seemingly random textures across the screen. heres an example from my minecraft...