Varios Consoles na casa

Discus and support Varios Consoles na casa in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ola boa tarde a todos tenho um xbox q esta como principal porem comprei outro e pretendo adquiri um terceiro porem tenho 3 pessoas q usam na casa... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fábio Santos Lôpo, May 21, 2019.

  1. Varios Consoles na casa


    ola boa tarde a todos

    tenho um xbox q esta como principal porem comprei outro e pretendo adquiri um terceiro

    porem tenho 3 pessoas q usam na casa somente no primeiro todos conseguem usar a live

    no segundo so consigo usar outros perfis se o meu estiver no proprio console

    ai ta o problema preciso usar cada perfil em cada console o meu e dos meus filhos em consoles separados porem qdo estou em um console eles nao conseguem acesso a live pois nao tem assinatura

    existe uma opcao de pacote falimia ou forma de mudar indicando q os perfis sao da minha conta na live?

    pq fazer assinatura p eles nao dar certo nao tem cabimento 3 assinaturas na mesma casa

    pois ao final de semana todos querem usar ai a briga rola feia

    Agradeco a todos

    :)
     
    Fábio Santos Lôpo, May 21, 2019
    #1
  2. Fábio Santos Lôpo Win User

    Varios Consoles na casa

    nao tem nenhum pacote da live q permita outros perfil, igual ao netflix q com uma unica assinatura posso assitir em ate 4 tvs?
  3. {Parity} Win User

    Varios Consoles na casa

    There is no package option. You will most likely need to buy another Gold subscription and possible additional copies of some games.
  4. choppyseize Win User

    Varios Consoles na casa

    You will need to get a second subscription for the third Xbox so people can play together. There is no package that exists with what you want unfortunately.
  5. GamerXP9 Win User

    Luz vermelha na fonte de energia ....

    deu no meu esses dias,e a energia da sua casa que tipo não e estavel,na minha opnião não é nenhum problema diretamente com o console ou fonte acho que é só a energia mesmo
  6. uFeeder Win User

    issue with friends

    O problema está na conexão com o anfitrião, isso ja aconteceu comigo em varios jogos quando meu NAT n era aberto. Tente abrir ou pedir para que seu amigo abra a NAT.
Thema:

Varios Consoles na casa

Loading...
  1. Varios Consoles na casa - Similar Threads - Varios Consoles casa

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. See UNKNOWN Friends in varios Games and have 0 Friends on Dashboard, see Following 2 on...

    in XboX Insiders
    See UNKNOWN Friends in varios Games and have 0 Friends on Dashboard, see Following 2 on...: Hi there, i am on 10.0.26100.2448 (xb_flt_241001-2200) and have the Problem that varios Games shows me 2 UNKNOWN Named Friends. I cant Ban, Contact, Report or Delete them, also when i open Profile...