Vanguard license not found after recent update

Discus and support Vanguard license not found after recent update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently updated vanguard (Physical copy) and now it’s become unplayable. Upon start I get no license found. In main menu Multiplayer is locked and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertCarper, Sep 4, 2022.

1. RobertCarper
    RobertCarper Guest

Recently updated vanguard (Physical copy) and now it’s become unplayable.

Upon start I get no license found.

In main menu Multiplayer is locked and it says purchase game.

No zombies no campaign NOTHING just locked MP or purchase options.

Steps I’ve tried

cleared cache

Cleared all persistent storage

Cleared all saved games

Uninstall reinstall the entire game

Hard reset console

Soft reset console

Formatted console

Updated console

Moved all games to expansion ssd

Tried on main console only then on expansion only still doesn’t work

Removed and delete profile

Unlink from activision

Nat is open even tried another router

Tried alternate copy of vanguard for series x still no luck.

Anyone have this issue ?

I’m not willing to pay $60 for something digital that I already own physically.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

RobertCarper, Sep 4, 2022
  2. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

Can no longer cast to from Win10 after last preview.

I had the same problem after the most recent insider update I searched the found a fix
  3. Smwutches Win User

Licenses and if they work on other accounts.

When you purchase content (avatar items are not licensed this way) the licenses are tied to the gamertag that purchased them as well as the console they were purchased on. So as long as you're playing on the console that has the console license then all
    profiles will have access to the content.

Why it's working after the recent update, though, I'm not sure.
  4. Praetorian VIII Win User

Some people are just not "Gold ready"

That happened to me a few times. Most recently when I unlocked the Cerberus Vanguard and wanted to test him out...on BRONZE. I got put into a FBWGG match that literally ended 5 seconds after I entered on Wave 2.

Speaking of the Cerberus Vanguard, I love that guy. The only Vanguard I play with regularly. I always love it when I play him against Cerberus and he/I wreck.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Some accounts are unable to play downloaded games after we transfered content licence to new xbox

after completing the license transfer did you re-download minecraft to update the licenses. Try deleting minecraft and downloading it again. That should hopefully update the licenses.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Psychonauts/Australia

The game was delisted from the marketplace last year due to licensing issues and just recently was re-added. They may not have updated the licenses for Australia yet.
Thema:

1. Vanguard license not found after recent update - Similar Threads - Vanguard license found

2. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  3. bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    bsod because of riot games valorant vanguard: so recently i had gotten a few viruses on my pc but then I cleared it and fully reformatted and after this, when the vanguard anti cheat for the game valorant opens, it causes my entire pc to...
  4. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...: Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them....
  5. I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was...: I would love to know what to do so that my money isn't stolen because I tried refunding it and of course it was denied. e085c4c0-a329-4619-979b-052a5d97755b
  6. hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition: hello, customer service can I get a refund for Call of Duty®: Vanguard - Standard Edition its not letting me refund the game which is weird because i don't want to play this game anymore...
  7. Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...: Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas? 155de16b-db2b-4b77-957a-7ac052100193
  8. COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer: I have two Xboxes in my house, one in my living room and one in my basement. My kids and I enjoy playing COD games online together from different rooms so we don’t have to split screen. I have...
  9. Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart?: Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart? 40b4816a-9b9e-4576-a4bd-efe77d190084
  10. How do I contact a human with issues regarding MW2? The forums never helped with vanguard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact a human with issues regarding MW2? The forums never helped with vanguard...: Modern warfare 2 will not let the second split screen player modify any guns. The game kicks us out of multiplayer and to the home screen. Its also disappointing to see that hardcore/ tier 1 is...