Valheim

Discus and support Valheim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why isn't Valheim downloadable but advertised as available 54198c9f-aa73-4f2c-b69d-4b1d9e3ad9e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BabaYaga2299, Sep 6, 2022.

1. BabaYaga2299
    BabaYaga2299 Guest

Valheim

why isn't Valheim downloadable but advertised as available

:)

BabaYaga2299, Sep 6, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Why Valheim doesn't run on my xbox

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

As per checking, Valheim is not currently available on Xbox consoles. As of my knowledge, Valheim was only available on PC. The developers of the game, Iron Gate, have not announced any plans to release Valheim on Xbox consoles at this time. However, there's a rumor online that the game will be released on Xbox in Spring 2023.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Valheim

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today

Valheim is not available to be played right now, until early 2023

https://www.xbox.com/games/Valheim

May I know where are you seeing it as available?
  4. Чеборей Win User

Valheim saves from PC to Xbox console

5. James Chain Win User

In valheim i just lost everything but the map, how can you find old cloud saves?

On valheim my one world I had everything now it’s all gone the map I still there but everything is gone
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Valheim controls

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tia

I was checking if maybe someone else reported something similar. But nothing so far.

Right now the best option would be contact the developer and share this feedback with them if you're experiencing this only on Valheim
Thema:

Valheim

1. Valheim - Similar Threads - Valheim

2. can't play valheim multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play valheim multiplayer: I installed valheim and couldn't play it multiplayer. the servers list is empty. sometimes the servers appear and when I choose a server it tries to connect and fail. I tried connecting using...
  3. Why is Valheim running old version 215.1 when downloaded but, playing version 215.3 when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Valheim running old version 215.1 when downloaded but, playing version 215.3 when...: Started playing Valheim week one and had no issues. Now that they have ran some updates I have come across an issue. The game when downloaded through gamepass to my console is still only playing...
  4. Unable to download valheim on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download valheim on series s: I’m primarily pc game so haven’t updated the console in a while. Have been playing valheim on the Xbox one with the gf, but the frame rate was terrible. Yesterday I got a series s, but it acts...
  5. Xbox Insiders – The Valheim Public Test is Now Available on Console!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders – The Valheim Public Test is Now Available on Console!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. cant play valheim game after change resolution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play valheim game after change resolution: I changed the resolution in the game. After that, the picture in the game went completely black. Tried deleting and reinstalling but it didn't go away many times. but hears every game sound but...
  7. Valheim Xbox One GTXGaming Dedicated Server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Valheim Xbox One GTXGaming Dedicated Server: Hello, I have been playing Valheim on the PC using a dedicated server through GTXGaming for about a year. I recently decided to purchase Valheim on the xbox and was able to successfully join the...
  8. In valheim i just lost everything but the map, how can you find old cloud saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In valheim i just lost everything but the map, how can you find old cloud saves?: same as above, i have 3 cloud saves but all are the same, lost all inventory and buildings. 1626957c-c161-4288-a07a-42a2365bb000
  9. Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong oonly this game: Why can’t i download Valheim on game pass always says something went wrong only this game 9c3aa078-0309-48fb-8c09-24f01c58d1d4
  10. Valheim on PC Gamepass Keeps Crashing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valheim on PC Gamepass Keeps Crashing!: Valheim on PC gamepass keeps crashing. Originally, it would run fine for 5-10 minutes before crashing. Now it just crashes immediately after launching into the game. (Not a server issue because my...