Valheim Public Test: When will the Version difference be fixed?

Discus and support Valheim Public Test: When will the Version difference be fixed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been looking for an answer the past days but no luck. Basically the Game Pass Version is still on 0.212.5 while the Steam Version is on 0.212.7 (could... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Valca_, Nov 25, 2022.

1. /u/Valca_
    /u/Valca_ Guest

Been looking for an answer the past days but no luck. Basically the Game Pass Version is still on 0.212.5 while the Steam Version is on 0.212.7 (could be even higher now), which prevents people from playing together between those two platforms. The Valheim-Devs told me that there was a delay on Microsofts side, so I just wanted to know if there are any plans to fix it soon?

submitted by /u/Valca_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Valca_, Nov 25, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

The Alpha Skip Ahead update is usually 2 or 3 versions ahead of everyone else, and the version you are talking about may not be released to the public, as it is in testing phase, and will be updated again with another version number until the update is
    stable enough to be released to the public.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Valheim

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today

Valheim is not available to be played right now, until early 2023

https://www.xbox.com/games/Valheim

May I know where are you seeing it as available?
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

Public Test

The world of tanks public test mega money pack is only accessible/useful to people who are currently a member of the world of tanks supertest team.

Supertest is basically a program which you have to apply for when they have open recruitment, It's main focus is on game improvements and can only be accessed if you are accepted into the program, They just recently had an open recruitment session.

This link should help you out a little bit with regards to the mega money pack

forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com/index.php
  5. RelyingPlatypus Win User

Public Test

No on Xbox in the add-ons there is a thing called public test and it deals with the mega money pack
  6. LordKillerDNA Win User

Public Test

do you mean supertester test servers? you have to sign up for that in the official forums.

forum.worldoftanksxbox360edition.com
Thema:

1. Valheim Public Test: When will the Version difference be fixed? - Similar Threads - Valheim Public Test

2. Invalid Identity Public Key Error on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalid Identity Public Key Error on Minecraft: Hello, Whenever I try to join a server on my Windows 11 Minecraft, the Invalid Identity Public Key error message shows up and prevents me from joining the server. I've had a look online and...
  3. Unable to form a public or private team in Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to form a public or private team in Fallout 76: I am on PC, Win 10. As title says, can't form public or private teams (the error message says "this person is not accepting invites"). I also am unable to join a private team. I've gone through...
  4. Grounded Public Test 1.1 is available today!

in XboX Insiders
    Grounded Public Test 1.1 is available today!: A new Grounded Public Test is available today for update 1.1! If you own Grounded or have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you can try out the new update on PC or console through the Xbox Insider Hub....
  5. Valheim on win11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valheim on win11 pc: I have a digital download from gamepass of Valheim on win11 pc but after clicking play i get the title screen and a constant "signing in " message and go no further..i am signed in to xbox...i...
  6. Is there a public URL for a my XBOX account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a public URL for a my XBOX account?: I tried "live.xbox.com/Profile?Gamertag=MyGamertag", that doesn't work. Thanks you :) ffef5145-1dae-49b6-b6ed-09d2bf763441
  7. The Mist Stirs – Join the Valheim Public Test to Preview of the Latest Biome!

in XboX Insiders
    The Mist Stirs – Join the Valheim Public Test to Preview of the Latest Biome!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. I need help accessing Grounded public test servers

in XboX Insiders
    I need help accessing Grounded public test servers: I downloaded the insider hub on my Xbox but it is not showing me a games section like the directions show. I have the series X and the app looks like a white chat box with a black background...
  9. Valheim controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valheim controls: Been playing Valheim on Steam for just under a year using an xbox controller. - Obviously downloaded the release of Valheim and noticed some functions are not working on Xbox pc Valheim. Using...
  10. Valheim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valheim: why isn't Valheim downloadable but advertised as available 54198c9f-aa73-4f2c-b69d-4b1d9e3ad9e3