V for Victory not working

Discus and support V for Victory not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got all required achievements for this card but wont let me punch it or credit me. Check my logs for yourself a2d51a82-aaee-49a1-9bbc-bb399381318b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashraf Ghebranious, May 14, 2023.

1. V for Victory not working

I got all required achievements for this card but wont let me punch it or credit me. Check my logs for yourself

:)

Ashraf Ghebranious, May 14, 2023
  2. AshrafGhebranious Win User

Yeah I have. I did the above achievements (see my reply above with pic) on the 5th of May. I also get the daily achievement no probs almost every day including the last week or so. Ive restarted the box to no avail. I have heard others have the same issue but not sure.

Anyway, its annoying as its a lot of points.

Ash
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Ashraf, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to unlock this achievement yet
    May I know if you tried to perform all the possible solutions provided in this related thread?
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. Dan Louder Win User

Hi, I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried all troubleshooting. Please can you advise how I can redeem this??
  5. AshrafGhebranious Win User

I have heard more than one person has the same issue. Sounds like a bug from Xbox's side.
  6. Ashraf Ghebranious Win User

wont let me copy my image as you can see 6 achievements in FORZA Horizon 5 within the time frame and not one picked up

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. V for Victory not working - Similar Threads - Victory working

2. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 3 achievements on Forza 5,...: Hi I got 3 achievements 1 each in Forza5, Star Wars squadrons and Gang beasts in the last two days and the rewards have not unlocked. I am on Xbox series x. I have done all of the steps in the...
  3. V for Victory Acheivements not registering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    V for Victory Acheivements not registering: I've completed the requisite acheievements for this Game Pass Quest, but almost at the end of the month, they are still not registering and I am unable to claim the 500 points available. [img]...
  4. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: Split from this thread. I have submitted 4 tickets to Rewards Support for this exact same issue, the first being over 3 weeks ago, with no response. Customer service has been awful. Can...
  5. Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...: rewards for V Victory not showing up on Xbox the Achievements is shown up on my xbox phone app??? b9cbb29b-c36b-4c47-8f59-82718ed32a1c
  6. V for Victory Punch Card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    V for Victory Punch Card not working: When this punch card first appeared on May 1st I got 3 Forza achievements all on the 1st. This still hasn’t ticked off so over the last 3 days I’ve gotten 3 achievements on Madden and neither have...
  7. V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    V for Victory Punchcard Not Working: As the title suggests I am not being credited for the V for Victory punchcard. I submitted a ticket and was told to make sure I'm logged into my XBOX account. Obviously I am logged into my account...
  8. BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BBTAG achievement “A VALUABLE VICTORY” being bugged/unlockable for some people: I’ve played Blazblue CrossTag battle for about sense day 1 and i have beaten almost all the achievements except My last achievement being “A Valuable Victory” unobtainable even if the user has 100...
  9. Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?: I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it please? a2663318-a28a-4113-b006-9d6f8d321340
  10. The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.: The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5. 048323fc-3934-47ea-97f6-3994599704ef