V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to...

Discus and support V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to buy v bucks as a christmas gift to my son so i purchased 4000+1000 v bucks. I paid for this through my ownmicrosoft account, i assumed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mandel73, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Mandel73
    Mandel73 Guest

V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to...

Hi, I wanted to buy v bucks as a christmas gift to my son so i purchased 4000+1000 v bucks. I paid for this through my ownmicrosoft account, i assumed this would be in the form of a redeemable code that he could use
    apparently not?!, First we don't own a X-box, he plays on PC and since the V-bucks bought stays at my microsoft account....well, totally useless. I would like a refund or a way to transfer this gift to him, this seems like a very missleading way to con people
    out of money. Anyone know how to do? I leave in Sweden...

:)

Mandel73, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Mandel73 Win User

V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to return the purchase

Thank you, I´ll try that.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to return the purchase

Hi, I wanted to buy v bucks as a christmas gift to my son so i purchased 4000+1000 v bucks. I paid for this through my ownmicrosoft account, i assumed this would be in the form of a redeemable code that he
    could use apparently not?!, First we don't own a X-box, he plays on PC and since the V-bucks bought stays at my microsoft account....well, totally useless. I would like a refund or a way to transfer this gift to him, this seems like a very missleading way
    to con people out of money. Anyone know how to do? I leave in Sweden...
    You can TRY and request a refund using the refund form as described here just keep in mind though that consumable items such as vbucks are not eligible for refunds (because microsoft has no way to take those vbucks back from your account and epic games wont
    give Microsoft their money back for it) so dont be suprised if the refund request gets denied

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Mandel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. Sadly, there is no way to transfer those V-bucks, but you can request a refund for the purchase by filling out a refund request.Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

I hope this helps out!
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. choppyseize Win User

There is a buy as a gift option to use when purchasing for others. Misreading the fine print is not a 'con" you just weren't clear about how things work. You can request a refund in your account settings under subscriptions and purchases. Not sure if they
    refund digital content like V-bucks though.
Thema:

1. V-bucks to my son was for X-box and then also locked to my micrsoft account - want to... - Similar Threads - bucks son was

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  4. I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased v-bucks but didnt get the full 1000 only 200 ?: I didnt get all my v-bucks i just brought I purchased 1000 and only got 200? 53aa40da-bbd9-45a9-9c89-dd667afa2101
  5. Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the v bucks code is not redeeming?: I redeem the code on epic and then they gave me the Xbox code and on instructions says go in Microsoft store and select redeem code. That what I did, but it said that I can’t redeem the code in...
  6. Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I lost my secondary v buck code. How do I retrieve it?: How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks code? ee52380d-ec5c-4630-bff3-8029b2263b49
  7. My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

in XBoX on Windows
    My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...: On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money f0aba27f-7ca9-4026-a220-61f59569379d
  8. cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite: I was told to purchase $10 xbox gift cards using my MS reward on my Microsoft account then give to my son to use to redeem v-bucks for Fortnite. Once I redeem my points for $10 xbox Gift cards, I...
  9. I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my sons Xbox v bucks card and it isn’t showing up on his account: I redeemed my sons vbucks card and it doesn’t show up on his account. It shows it been redeemed on my account 0c718926-49d0-4a08-b9b9-1cc0c564ceb0
  10. No approval notification when my son asks to buy v-bucks

in XBoX Accessibility
    No approval notification when my son asks to buy v-bucks: Hi - I am trying to resolve a frustrating problem. I have 2 sons playing fortnite on xbox series s. I have xbox family app set up for purchase approvals. When son 1 requests v bucks or other...