UVHM Question

Discus and support UVHM Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after beating True Vault Hunter mode, it says I unlocked Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode and that I can rank up more, etc. However, I don't own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamer of Reach, May 17, 2014.

  1. UVHM Question


    So after beating True Vault Hunter mode, it says I unlocked Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode and that I can rank up more, etc. However, I don't own the season pass or any DLC, so do I still have to buy the Ultimate Vault Hunter pack for the level cap increase?

    :)
     
    Gamer of Reach, May 17, 2014
    #1
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    What DLC is included with season pass?

    Season Pass includes 4 story DLC's (the 4th will be released in June) and UVHM Pack (UVHM/ Level Cap/ Pearls/ LLM's).
     
    CRUZZifer, May 17, 2014
    #2
  3. just a few quick questions

    Wow, if you have never played BL2 with other people, then you havent truly experienced the game yet! It is SO much better playing with a full group of friends. I cant answer your question about drop rates. But UVHM is a significant step up in terms of difficulty,
    and You need to use the slag guns a lot more to weaken enemies. i dont think you need to be signed into XBL to play UVHM.
     
    Squizzy Magee, May 17, 2014
    #3
  4. StupidBMXer
    StupidBMXer Guest

    UVHM Question

    yes u would still have to buy them
     
    StupidBMXer, May 18, 2014
    #4
  5. StupidBMXer Win User

    UVHM Question

    yes u would still have to buy them
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

    What DLC is included with season pass?

    Season Pass includes 4 story DLC's (the 4th will be released in June) and UVHM Pack (UVHM/ Level Cap/ Pearls/ LLM's).
  7. Squizzy Magee Win User

    just a few quick questions

    Wow, if you have never played BL2 with other people, then you havent truly experienced the game yet! It is SO much better playing with a full group of friends. I cant answer your question about drop rates. But UVHM is a significant step up in terms of difficulty,
    and You need to use the slag guns a lot more to weaken enemies. i dont think you need to be signed into XBL to play UVHM.
  8. oakedimperial88 Win User

    cant rank up past level 50

    Have you purchased uvhm yet?
  9. LOG HeadHunterX Win User

    UHVM Question

    If you don't have level 61 you don't have uvhm you're playing tvhm. Uvhm was only brought in with the 61 pack. So you'll see your tvhm enemies from 50-52
Thema:

UVHM Question

Loading...
  1. UVHM Question - Similar Threads - UVHM Question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. UVHM - players wanted

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    UVHM - players wanted: im looking for players to team up with to go through main story line of ultimate vault hunter mode atm i am a lvl 50 commando but will rise if team up all loot shall be shared fairly and any rares...