UVHM - players wanted
Discus and support UVHM - players wanted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im looking for players to team up with to go through main story line of ultimate vault hunter mode atm i am a lvl 50 commando but will rise if team up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TragicMuffin V1, Jan 30, 2014.
Thema:
UVHM - players wanted
Loading...
-
UVHM - players wanted - Similar Threads - UVHM players wanted
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
in XboX InsidersIntroducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Allow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year
in XboX InsidersAllow players to choose old Xbox dashboards by year: Please let us choose different dashboard styles based on the year we want. For example, the 2018 Xbox One dashboard, the 2021 version, or even the classic Xbox 360 Metro dashboard. Many players... -
UVHM Question
in XBoX Games and AppsUVHM Question: So after beating True Vault Hunter mode, it says I unlocked Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode and that I can rank up more, etc. However, I don't own the season pass or any DLC, so do I still have to buy...