Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5
Discus and support Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can you use an XIM Apex and not get banned? I have a terrible time using the xbox controllers due to large hands. Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CPetro1961, Aug 24, 2019.
Thema:
Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5
Loading...
-
Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5 - Similar Threads - Using XIM Apex
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...
in XBoX AccessibilityXim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7 -
Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned: I don’t want to use xim to give me a tactical advantage I want to use it on games such as watch dogs and dying light because I find that controller can become boring I don’t intend to use it on... -
Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I get banned if I use xim on offline games?: I have been wondering, if I can use xim on xbox offline games that don't allow keyboard and mouse and not get banned, because I'm thinking of buying one for christmas... -
What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?: How does Microsoft plan on tackling the rampant XIM/Cronus/MNK cheaters that are destroying the competitive games on your Xbox? I understand that some people require access through those... -
Can you get banned for using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that...
in XBoX AccessibilityCan you get banned for using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that...: I know a lot of people use it but I just want to make sure. 49eaecaa-3f32-4f51-8154-500fc4236c66 -
Does using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that aren't...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that aren't...: We all know that a lot of people already use it but I want to know if it's allowed. I know that Xbox allows the use of Mouse and Keyboard now but I need to be sure if they only allow it on games... -
best way to use xim apex
in XBoX on Consolesbest way to use xim apex: so i have a xbox one x storaged will it be best to connect my xbox one x with my account . or create another account and share games frow my accountover to use diffrent saves between the console 1...