using xbox live account on a friends xbox

Discus and support using xbox live account on a friends xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my sons are having trouble logging onto their gamertags at a friends house. how can they use it? 449d5aa8-13b7-40a8-862c-4798c07ad41b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by basketballteam1, Jan 2, 2014.

1. using xbox live account on a friends xbox

my sons are having trouble logging onto their gamertags at a friends house. how can they use it?

:)

basketballteam1, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Can you sign in Xbox live with a different E-mail account?

So, I have already an Xbox Live user and my E-mail account I used to sign in Xbox Live is about to close. Can I use a different E-mail account to sign in Live with the same user?

It's important, because I have all my achievements/ plus friends in this user and I cannot try it out, because I have not created another E-mail account, yet.

Konstantinos89, Jan 2, 2014
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    GH5 & Lips Mics?

Just grab a different controller and hit the guide/xbox button and go to sign in and select the account (doesn't need to be live/gold/silver account).

For example I sign in using a guitar, friend 1 signs in using the drums, friend 2 signs in using a controller (for use with the mic) and friend 3 signs in with another guitar controller.

amardilo, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Misspelt email, no access.

Hey there, I Is Hoodini

What email provider did your friend use to create the Xbox Live account? (You can find this out with the @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc)

When was the Xbox Live Account created?

If your friend has entered the email address incorrectly when signing into Xbox Live, then all they need to do is enter the correct email address when they sign into their account.

Regards,
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox says I didn't buy the game.

If you friend is gamesharing with someone else chances are that the other home account has purchased the game although your friend is able to play the said game. To make sure your friend can check the purchases made through his account:

support.xbox.com/.../check-xbox-live-bill
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Quantum Break PC/Preorder Codes Not Working

Hey Hottub Cowboy -

Are there any other Xbox Live accounts on your Xbox One console that may have accidentally been redeemed on? Or is your Xbox Live account on a friend's Xbox One where they may have been accidentally redeemed?

Keep us posted! :)
  7. JTL1E Win User

Live Gold for PC

I believe you would also need xbox live on the account you are trying to play with him on. For me when I use My account I need xbox live to play crossplay games such as Gears 5 with a friend whos on xbox
  8. Drakken Saer Win User

Can two players play one one Xbox live gold acct.

Yes, two players can play with one Xbox Live account. You need to have the "Guest" profile enabled, which is on by default from the console. To make this work, simply have your son join an Xbox Live game, turn on the second controller for his friend, and
    then have the second controller join the game as listed by the onscreen instructions. It will ask what profile the second player uses, just choose "Guest" and it will allow his friend to play on Xbox Live as well. Malsidius's suggestion will work, but only
    if that second profile has Xbox Live, so your son's friend would need to pay for Xbox Live, whereas the "Guest" account uses your son's Xbox Live at no additional fee.
Thema:

using xbox live account on a friends xbox

1. using xbox live account on a friends xbox - Similar Threads - using live account

2. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  3. My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account’s card on file was used to repurchase Xbox live for a different account, support...: It’s as the title says. Since about November my account ‘s on file card was used to purchase an Xbox live subscription of $10.65. This did not give MY account the “benefit” nor did I authorize the...
  4. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  5. I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used a fake email account back in the day for xbox live.: I would like to access my old xbox live account due to all the saved game data. I can't remember the password, account blocked. Please help. da676f80-c866-46b4-af67-7f54e146cd88
  6. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96
  7. xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account transferred to email i actually use?: I have an Xbox account with an old email that I never use anymore. I also have an email I use for everything that has somehow gotten an Xbox account I have never signed into. (I have no idea how...
  8. My xbox live account is stuk in white screen i use pc and it stuck in white screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account is stuk in white screen i use pc and it stuck in white screen: My xbox live is stuck in white screen i cannot play my download game 939279f3-f27d-41b1-a2b5-9109db68798c
  9. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  10. I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family

in XBoX on Windows
    I was suspended but cam another account using my Xbox live if there and family: Can a family member still use my Xbox live account if I’m suspended eede32bb-6510-4ec1-bf2d-e1e858fc79b1