Using Xbox in Crimea

Discus and support Using Xbox in Crimea in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am going to Crimea. I Have heard that someone was band because of using xbox in Crimea... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictorKonyukhov, Jun 11, 2021.

  1. Using Xbox in Crimea

    VictorKonyukhov, Jun 11, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Using Xbox in Crimea

    Fyi UKraine isnt an xbox live region

    And only issue you would have is region locks for 360 content

    Or billing info
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Using Xbox in Crimea

  4. Billy Ho-4162E548-42 Win User

    Using Xbox in Crimea

    Though Crimea is not an Xbox region you still should not have a problem playing your games while there. Only issue you might have is trying to make any purchases as payment out of region is not authorized. Also, you will not be able to participate in most all rewards program offerings from a non-supported region.
  5. VictorKonyukhov Win User

    Using Xbox in Crimea

    Region list doesnt help, because of the controversial status of Crimea between Russia and Ukraine
  6. xX kukan Xx Win User

    Can't connect to ea servers in bf:hardline

    Seems like ea blocked all the Crimea subnet pool. Great, now every ea game is worth [Mod Removed] in Crimea
Thema:

Using Xbox in Crimea

Loading...
  1. Using Xbox in Crimea - Similar Threads - Using Crimea

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...