using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

Discus and support using XB360 and XBO on the same profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday i bought XBO. I connected my new XBO with an old profile from 360. Now I am not sure if it is possible to use my old 360 connecting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrzysztofPiasek, Nov 30, 2019.

  1. using XB360 and XBO on the same profile


    Hello,

    Yesterday i bought XBO. I connected my new XBO with an old profile from 360. Now I am not sure if it is possible to use my old 360 connecting with an internet without BAN? My daughter wants still wants to play on old kinnect 360's games which are playable
    only on 360.

    Maybe it is possible to use them, but not together in one time?

    Thank you in advance for suggestions.

    :)
     
    KrzysztofPiasek, Nov 30, 2019
    #1
  2. SilasLimaXb Win User

    using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

    Yes, you can use the same Xbox 360 account on your new Xbox One, you will have to set it on your XBO as your main console and the xbox 360 will be on the secondary.
  3. x Sarasaurus x Win User

    using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

    Hi there.

    You can certainly still use your old xbox 360 account on your 360.

    Even though you have added your account to your xbox one. Accounts are not restricted to a set console.

    Alternatively you can set your daughter up with her very own account, so she can play on the 360.
  4. {Parity} Win User

    using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

    Yes you can still log in and use the 360. You will not be able to log into both consoles at the same time.
  5. KrzysztofPiasek Win User

    using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

    Thank you very much all of you!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

    using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

    Yes, you can connect your old 360 without risking a ban (unless you modified your Xbox 360 violating the Terms of Use).

    You can even use both consoles at the same time (unless you are playing a Backwards Compatible game on the Xbox One. This will sign your account off from the Xbox 360 as long as you're playing a 360 game on the One).

    As for your daughter: Even if you can play on the One and the 360 at the same time, I recommend you create a separate profile for your daughter. That way she has their own progress and game achievements, and you as a parent can better control what she can
    (or can not) do on Xbox Live.
Thema:

using XB360 and XBO on the same profile

Loading...
  1. using XB360 and XBO on the same profile - Similar Threads - using XB360 XBO

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  10. use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360

    in XBoX on Consoles
    use ipod classic to backup mass content from XB360: so, this is the situation as it were. im attempting to use an extra ipod classic i have laying around to back up mass content from my XB360 (capital sin i know, but i dont care) i tried doing a...