Using X and A is not working as B and A, Fake shot/pass

Discus and support Using X and A is not working as B and A, Fake shot/pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i play fifa on xbox i cant execute the fake pass/shot using X and A but on PS4 im able to use Square and X, why is that.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EMoney010, Sep 14, 2017.

1. EMoney010
    EMoney010 Guest

when i play fifa on xbox i cant execute the fake pass/shot using X and A but on PS4 im able to use Square and X, why is that.

:)

EMoney010, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Help

This isn't fun! I can't score despite having shot after shot, trying the finesse shots, shooting from close or far and so on. I can't go past players and get tackled every time I try using a fake pass or chop so that's pointless! I can't get my players to
    pass where I want them to. I spend a lot of time chasing the opposition as they just turn me inside out: the A and X buttons are useless. The through balls (lobbed or not) are a waste of time. I get down the wings then try tapping X X for a low cross but I
    think I've scored once doing that......The easy level is too easy but when I play the next level up I just either win by 1 or draw 0-0 constantly because I can't FxxKing SCORE!!!!!!! It's so frustrating - help someone, please?!

Snotty Chunks, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Your Co-op Builds, Tactics, Loadouts And Tips!

[quote user=""]

I'm using a Turian soldier at level 19, maxed out concussive shot, proximity mines, and everything else except the marksman. Currently, I'm using the Avenger X, but he's pretty slow and ineffective. Is there a way to improve his performance? I chose shields/health
    over melee.

[/quote]

Never mind. Not like anyone answered anyway.

TURIAN SOLDIER: KATANA X + MAXED OUT CONCUSSIVE SHOT works great at Close Range since Turians are pretty slow.

For longer range Attacks: MANTIS X + CONCUSSIVE SHOT also gets the job done while in cover. If you can combine these weapons with a
    Cryo Round improvement, you will have a pretty nice performance.

Adrian J 1981, Sep 14, 2017
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Check the controller setting in game to make sure the set up you want and the buttons match up to your expected set up.

JohnnyXeo, Sep 18, 2017
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Check the controller setting in game to make sure the set up you want and the buttons match up to your expected set up.
  6. Snotty Chunks Win User

Help

This isn't fun! I can't score despite having shot after shot, trying the finesse shots, shooting from close or far and so on. I can't go past players and get tackled every time I try using a fake pass or chop so that's pointless! I can't get my players to
    pass where I want them to. I spend a lot of time chasing the opposition as they just turn me inside out: the A and X buttons are useless. The through balls (lobbed or not) are a waste of time. I get down the wings then try tapping X X for a low cross but I
    think I've scored once doing that......The easy level is too easy but when I play the next level up I just either win by 1 or draw 0-0 constantly because I can't FxxKing SCORE!!!!!!! It's so frustrating - help someone, please?!
  7. Adrian J 1981 Win User

Your Co-op Builds, Tactics, Loadouts And Tips!

[quote user=""]

I'm using a Turian soldier at level 19, maxed out concussive shot, proximity mines, and everything else except the marksman. Currently, I'm using the Avenger X, but he's pretty slow and ineffective. Is there a way to improve his performance? I chose shields/health
    over melee.

[/quote]

Never mind. Not like anyone answered anyway.

TURIAN SOLDIER: KATANA X + MAXED OUT CONCUSSIVE SHOT works great at Close Range since Turians are pretty slow.

For longer range Attacks: MANTIS X + CONCUSSIVE SHOT also gets the job done while in cover. If you can combine these weapons with a
    Cryo Round improvement, you will have a pretty nice performance.
  8. tohellnbak Win User

Will I get the Day One Edition or a normal edition when it releases in 2014? (I live in the Netherlands)

give it a shot fake.. it looks really good..
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้

สวัสดี!

น่าเสียดายที่ Game Pass ไม่สามารถใช้งานร่วมกับ Surface Pro X. Pro X เป็นแท็บเล็ต Windows 10 ที่มีหน่วยประมวลผล ARM Game Pass ต้องการอุปกรณ์ที่ใช้ตัวประมวลผล X86 / 64

Translation

Hello!

Unfortunately, Game Pass is not compatible with Surface Pro X. Pro X is a Windows 10 tablet that uses an ARM processor. Game Pass requires devices that use an X86 / 64 processor.
Thema:

1. Using X and A is not working as B and A, Fake shot/pass - Similar Threads - Using working Fake

2. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  3. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  4. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  5. Auto hdr used to work now it doesnt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto hdr used to work now it doesnt: So before it was automatically on and that worked but then i went thru all my settings to turn on 120 fps om 1080 and i didn’t like how it looked so i went back and undid all the changes but now...
  6. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  7. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  8. If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I use Storage Expansion card on Xbox Series will my USB storages be active/work?: I have three USB SSD plugged to my Xbox Series and i want to know if by adding a Storage Expansion Card they will all(4) work simultaneous. I'm asking this because on PC, when you add an NVME...
  9. 1440p @ 120hz used to work, but doesn’t now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1440p @ 120hz used to work, but doesn’t now.: Hi, I used my Samsung monitor (Model C27JG56QQN) to run 1440p @ 120Hz with my Xbox Series X in the past playing some of the Call of Duty games. I Recently moved the Xbox back to my monitor because...
  10. Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren’t my use ports working I cleaned them and did a soft and hard reset but did not...: I tryed everything to fix my usb ports but nothing worked I cleaned them I checked them every thing but nothing 04cb3d6b-b2fd-4350-8adf-dfbad7c06c6a