Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One

Discus and support Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used to be able to use touch in Smartglass on my Win8.1 PC to move the "mouse" cursor in IE on my Xbox One. All of a sudden today instead of just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by caresrg, Jun 15, 2014.

  1. caresrg
    caresrg Guest

    Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One


    I used to be able to use touch in Smartglass on my Win8.1 PC to move the "mouse" cursor in IE on my Xbox One. All of a sudden today instead of just moving my finger around on the screen and having the cursor follow me, there are arrow key buttons around
    the A button. What a pain! Is there any way for me to be able to drag around again? It was so useful before and is so
    not useful now! Maybe there is a setting I'm not seeing?

    :)
     
    caresrg, Jun 15, 2014
    #1
  2. Maitee1
    Maitee1 Guest
    smart glass keeps saying can't find xbox one to connect to please help!!

    Are you using xbox smartglass or xbox one smartglass?
     
    Maitee1, Jun 15, 2014
    #2
  3. FX45guy2006
    FX45guy2006 Guest
    Netflix app update on Xbox One - no more SmartGlass OSK for search

    So today there was an update to the Netflix app on Xbox One. Has anyone else noticed that when you bring up the search window, when using SmartGlass, that there's no longer an on screen keyboard presented on the SmartGlass device? Now you're forced to scroll
    around to hunt/peck your input letters.

    Is this a Netflix limitation or is a SmartGlass update going to be required?
     
    FX45guy2006, Jun 15, 2014
    #3
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Xbox Account not connected with XboxOne

    Unless you run the forums and have access to make the changes necessary you cant change the website to show xbox one activity. To see your xbox one activity use smartglass or an xbox one.
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Will XBOX ONE SMARTGLASS ever be available for Windows 7?

    It because it not design to have touch features like WINDOWS 8. And if you want a computer to use with XBOX ONE and message friends on you computer. There is a MS made tablet that is under $400 dollars. And it can be used like a second screen. It was
    true with XBOX 360 SMARTGLASS too. So it not just happen to XBOX ONE version of the app.
  6. Maitee1 Win User

    smart glass keeps saying can't find xbox one to connect to please help!!

    Are you using xbox smartglass or xbox one smartglass?
  7. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

    Which is the best Tablet?

    Second or first gen Nexus 7. Love my Nexus 10 although I'm pretty sure I read that when Xbox One launches a newer version of smartglass is also going to come out so hard to judge current smartglass performance. I actually use my iPod touch most of the time
    since the current feature set works better on it.
  8. DJBoomsticks-7E2D90D Win User

    Gamertag and smartglass

    It sounds like your xbox may be set to auto sign into a profile that is not the one you are trying to use smartglass on. To disable your auto sign in or change it to the profile associated with your smartglass follow these steps.

    Sign in to Xbox Live.

    Select Settings, and then select Profile.

    Select Sign-in Preferences.

    Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.
Thema:

Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Using touch changed today in Smartglass Xbox One - Similar Threads - Using touch changed

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?: I have been trying to play my Xbox games through the app on the go but the touch controls won’t show up. It just shows a banner saying I need to connect a controller. I have updated the app and my...
  7. I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...: I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the...
  8. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you...
  9. Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?: I noticed there is news release that Xbox no longer supports VR systems/headsets including the compatible Oculus Rift. So if I purchase a new Oculus Rift, would it be possible to play some VR...
  10. May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ?: I would like to use XBOX One for my Home Theater PC. I want to buy a good MOUSE ~~ May I use Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth for XBOX One ? Thanks for your feedback....