Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze

Discus and support Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When using the DirecTV genie mini client (Model Number: C31-700) with the xbox one and I attempt to fast forward, it causes the screen to freeze until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by silentkiller946, Jan 1, 2014.

  1. Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze


    When using the DirecTV genie mini client (Model Number: C31-700) with the xbox one and I attempt to fast forward, it causes the screen to freeze until I click play.

    When i take the xbox out of the loop and hook it directly to the TV, the problem no longer persists. So it is obviously a problem with the xbox. This is also my third xbox one with the same problem, so it is a common problem. This youtube video shows the
    exact same problem:

    Any help with this problem would be appreciated

    :)
     
    silentkiller946, Jan 1, 2014
    #1
  2. No sounds with Directv Genie Client

    The picture and everything looks good but no sounds I am using a samsung2333hd tv and directv genie client model c41 - 500. I have tried to multiple hdmi cables, reconfigured watch tv and turned Dolby surround off on the genie client. What do I need to
    do now?
     
    PAYNE N DIAZ69, Jan 1, 2014
    #2
  3. DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

    Got the update and woo. DirecTV works perfect with the Mini Genie being hooked up to the XBOne! This is great!
     
    SucceededComa, Jan 1, 2014
    #3
  4. ItsGameOvrMan Win User

    DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

    Seems this is fixed for me as well.
  5. MikeyC860203 Win User

    DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

    Thank God this finally got fixed!! I can enjoy watching tv again!!
  6. R1Raven 69 Win User

    DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

    @succeeded I only registered once, when they introduced it.
  7. R1Raven 69 Win User

    DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

    Hey just a heads up, although the directv issue IS fixed, mine personally works about 80% of the time. It sometimes get froze up like before the fix but if you hit play and then fast forward again it usually works. Just some FYI
  8. threceiver81 Win User

    DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

    It's more then just genie users, I have a pace dvr,only one available by my cable company , past frustrating , almost a half a year and no fix , doesn't look like a fix is even near.
Thema:

Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze

Loading...
  1. Using the DirecTV genie client and trying to fast forward causes the picture to freeze - Similar Threads - Using DirecTV genie

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  5. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  6. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  7. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  10. Can I use Xbox One TV functionality on a DirecTV-ready TV w/o STB?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Xbox One TV functionality on a DirecTV-ready TV w/o STB?: I have a DirecTV-ready 4k TV. I am about to drop my set top box as it is no longer needed to get DirecTV access. I also run my TV through my Xbox One. Will I break any of my Xbox functionality...