Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360
Discus and support Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Turtle Beach x41 Xbox 360 headsets recently broke and a place where I can't just simply order a replacement part. I currently have a setup where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleTopper321, Mar 28, 2020.
Thema:
Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360
Loading...
-
Using standard 3.5 mm 3 channel headphones with a 360 - Similar Threads - Using standard channel
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and... -
Can I use the Xbox One TV Tuner with a standard arial?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I use the Xbox One TV Tuner with a standard arial?: If I got a normal standard TV Arial for my TV to find channels, would I be able to use that with the Xbox One TV Tuner, or would I need to use a satellite arial cable? I'm in UK if that... -
Can I use a standard pair of headphones with a y splitter.
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I use a standard pair of headphones with a y splitter.: I have a set of headphones which have a 3.5mm jack for audio and a separate 3.5mm jack for the mic. I have the latest xbox one controller with the 3.5mm jack. Can I simply just buy a y splitter... -
Can i use a standard "3,5 mm Jack plug to 3x cinch" cable for my xbox 360e
in XBoX on ConsolesCan i use a standard "3,5 mm Jack plug to 3x cinch" cable for my xbox 360e: Hi, i have just bought a used xbox 360e and no av connector was included, because of my job i only have an old tv with Scart and AV. The cable is always specified as 360e av cable...