Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

Discus and support Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mustys, Nov 20, 2019.

  1. mustys
    mustys Guest

    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed


    Hi

    i have got discord nitro game pass code and i used it worked. Then i got another game pass code and i tried to use then it was successfully used but after awhile i realized that secondary code did not extend the expiry time so it did nothing.

    As a result, secondary game pass code was used but not successfully redeemed. what should i do ?

    :)
     
    mustys, Nov 20, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

    Hello Mustys,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that your pre-paid code was redeemed, but not applied. Try using this support link for troubleshooting, if you haven't already : Troubleshoot
    gift card and code issues


    You can also see this redemption on your order history. Can you verify that you see the redemption here :

    Microsoft account order history


    Hope this helps!
  3. blueamcat Win User

    resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

  4. EnolaCat Win User

    Requesting discord nitro

    If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  5. walterdino Win User

    Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

    Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Discord free 2 months game pass from nitro

    The offer their referring to is the opposite ,you can get 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate from having Discord Nitro. They are not trying to redeem a code for Nitro.
Thema:

Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed

Loading...
  1. Using secondary Discord Nitro Game Pass code was used but not successfully redeemed - Similar Threads - Using secondary Discord

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  5. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  6. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  7. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    After using the secondary v-bucks code, my account does not appear: I have redeemed my v-bucks card code and the secondary code as well and it does not appear in my account. bf8ea239-f36e-4d65-a4ba-f0ef16d6ce54
  10. Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are v-buck not on account after I used the secondary code: I redeemed my v-bucks card code and secondary code and no v- buck are on my account 56be0907-56c6-4a87-afb9-26de9cf50e05