Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch...

Discus and support Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm using pdpgaming brand Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch when using HDMI-CEC function. XBOX gaming remotes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by prov6yahoo, Jan 27, 2023.

1. prov6yahoo
    prov6yahoo Guest

Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch...

I'm using pdpgaming brand Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch when using HDMI-CEC function. XBOX gaming remotes "paired" to console will perform the switch. How do I get this pdp media remote to perform this function???

:)

prov6yahoo, Jan 27, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch when using HDMI-CEC function. XBOX gaming remotes "paired" to console will perform the switch.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like the PDP gaming media remote may not be fully compatible with the Xbox Series X console when it comes to HDMI-CEC function. One solution may be to try pairing the remote directly to the television, rather than the console, to see if that resolves the issue. Another option would be to check if the remote has any firmware updates available and ensure that it's running the latest version. If none of these solutions work, it's likely that the PDP gaming media remote is not designed to perform the HDMI switch function with the Xbox Series X. In this case, you may need to use an Xbox gaming remote that is specifically designed to work with the console.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

No HDMI on TV after connecting to a different TV. Suspect HDMI/HDCP handshaking issue.

4. AriesMars13 Win User

Watching tv with xbox off?

No, use two cables each to a HDMI port on the TV and then use your TV remote to change between HDMI inputs.
    Theres just a black screen on my tv when the xbox one x is shut off! It doesnt let me see the screen when i press my remotes “source” button, so I cant use the remote to switch from hdmi 1 to hdmi 2.

i have to manually unplug and then reinsert the hdmi cables into the hdmi ports
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

does the xbox remote work with the xbox one x

6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
Thema:

1. Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch... - Similar Threads - Using PDPgaming Media

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...
  4. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  5. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  6. Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable?: Can you use a XB1/XBS controller on a Xb360 with a cable? (( I know they cant connect wireless because they are a different system )) 490f2abe-141e-4691-a288-7eee0056e9f2
  7. how to use mono on xbox 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to use mono on xbox 360 E: hello so i use BROKEN speakers(best option for now) with one audio channel missing so how do i get mono on the xbox 360 e(audio jack) i have tried the Obvious way aka going into audio settings...
  8. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  9. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  10. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...