Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch...

Discus and support Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm using pdpgaming brand Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch when using HDMI-CEC function. XBOX gaming remotes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by prov6yahoo, Jan 27, 2023.

  1. prov6yahoo
    prov6yahoo Guest

    Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch...


    I'm using pdpgaming brand Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch when using HDMI-CEC function. XBOX gaming remotes "paired" to console will perform the switch. How do I get this pdp media remote to perform this function???

    :)
     
    prov6yahoo, Jan 27, 2023
    #1
  2. andersonpassos Win User

    Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch when using HDMI-CEC function. XBOX gaming remotes "paired" to console will perform the switch.

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    It sounds like the PDP gaming media remote may not be fully compatible with the Xbox Series X console when it comes to HDMI-CEC function. One solution may be to try pairing the remote directly to the television, rather than the console, to see if that resolves the issue. Another option would be to check if the remote has any firmware updates available and ensure that it's running the latest version. If none of these solutions work, it's likely that the PDP gaming media remote is not designed to perform the HDMI switch function with the Xbox Series X. In this case, you may need to use an Xbox gaming remote that is specifically designed to work with the console.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    No HDMI on TV after connecting to a different TV. Suspect HDMI/HDCP handshaking issue.

  4. AriesMars13 Win User

    Watching tv with xbox off?

    No, use two cables each to a HDMI port on the TV and then use your TV remote to change between HDMI inputs.
    Theres just a black screen on my tv when the xbox one x is shut off! It doesnt let me see the screen when i press my remotes “source” button, so I cant use the remote to switch from hdmi 1 to hdmi 2.

    i have to manually unplug and then reinsert the hdmi cables into the hdmi ports
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

    does the xbox remote work with the xbox one x

  6. StoneyKing Oj Win User

    Xbox Media Remote Trouble

    go to console settings and check to see which media remote you have selected as that might be the problem

    Xbox Media Remote(new) walkthrough
Thema:

Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch...

Loading...
  1. Using PDPgaming Media remote on XBOX Series X console. Remote will not perform HDMI switch... - Similar Threads - Using PDPgaming Media

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...