Using my TB xp400s ? (Wireless headset)

Discus and support Using my TB xp400s ? (Wireless headset) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep hearing you can use the turtle beach headsets with x1. I've tried. No luck. Am I missing something obvious? I'm probably better off waiting for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unkwnpharoah, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Unkwnpharoah
    Unkwnpharoah Guest

I keep hearing you can use the turtle beach headsets with x1. I've tried. No luck. Am I missing something obvious? I'm probably better off waiting for the adaptor. Any ideas?

:)

Unkwnpharoah, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Please DO NOT Buy the Turtle Beach XO Fours

I have the TB XP510s and they work great on both the 360, XB1 & PC. Another great pair of Turtle Beaches I used to have and you can usually get on sale are the XP400s. These 2 headsets are great

Cunningham1420, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Xbox accessories that have felt your "wrath" ??

6 pads

Countless wired headsets

1 wireless headset

1 wireless speed wheel ( the new one)

1 TB x1s

1 TB X11s

and a console

The Viral Cyrix, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

My game audio (wireless) works fine to my TB deltas....just plugged in the optic audio from the TV output to the TB base station input. For chatting, I cut the wire from the Xbox One chat headset and soldered the wires to a 2.5mm plug that came with my TB
    headset....though I would prefer to get chat wirelessly, at least it works well and I can decide in the future if I want to go with the adapter or a new set of headsets......

Burnin TODI, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

My game audio (wireless) works fine to my TB deltas....just plugged in the optic audio from the TV output to the TB base station input. For chatting, I cut the wire from the Xbox One chat headset and soldered the wires to a 2.5mm plug that came with my TB
    headset....though I would prefer to get chat wirelessly, at least it works well and I can decide in the future if I want to go with the adapter or a new set of headsets......
  6. SwampDawgg Win User

Xbox One TurtleBeach Chat Adapter

Sorry but I forget to add. For TB headsets to be eligible for the free adaptor, the offer is available for only the "xp400, xp500, xp 7 and x42.

7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one Bluetooth headset with a bluetooth transmitter?

ask for the Turtle beach xbox adaptor, that will allow you to use old TB headsets on the xbox one, and with that give them bass and treble.

By current xbox branded stereo headset (£35) has better sound quality than by TB XP400 (£100), the only this which is needed is the turtle beach adapter.

Is it capatable yes, is it the same quality it should be no, TB knew about it but certainly didn't advertise the no bass and triple issue while selling TB headsets in xbox chat adapter days and before.

Only available in the US separately.
  8. Cunningham1420 Win User

Please DO NOT Buy the Turtle Beach XO Fours

I have the TB XP510s and they work great on both the 360, XB1 & PC. Another great pair of Turtle Beaches I used to have and you can usually get on sale are the XP400s. These 2 headsets are great
  9. Murderstyle75 Win User

Quick turtle beach questions. Please Help!

TB Tangos I mean. Lol. Now I was watching a review and the X42 and XP400 has no sound difference. Just some differences on features such as Bluetooth capability with the XP400, swivel speakers and a few other things. X42's are also not completely wireless
    and you need to run the chat cable from the headset to the controller. So now whether you go with wireless X42's or expensive fully wired higher grade A40's or even A30's, you are still going to have a wire coming from the headset. Same with the A50's. Something
    to think about if you are not liking wires. I looked on the TB website and there is apparently a way to use them with other consoles and PC but requires a 30.00 USB adaptor for chat which can be purchased from their site. This will make them 100% wired on
    those setups though. Here is a full comparison of both headsets.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=AfmE-ZI_gws&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAfmE-ZI_gws
Thema:

1. Using my TB xp400s ? (Wireless headset) - Similar Threads - Using xp400s Wireless

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  4. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  5. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  8. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  9. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  10. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47