Using my portable charger with my xbox controller

Discus and support Using my portable charger with my xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my AA batteries died in my xbox one controller and I didn't have anymore batteries. I went on YouTube and I tried and a video told me that I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by festus Asamoah, Apr 5, 2020.

  1. Using my portable charger with my xbox controller


    Hi, my AA batteries died in my xbox one controller and I didn't have anymore batteries. I went on YouTube and I tried and a video told me that I can plug my controller into an outlet with a phone charger. So instead I wanted to see if I can plug it in
    to my portable charger and it is working fine. But is it safe to use it and will it damage my controller?

    :)
     
    festus Asamoah, Apr 5, 2020
    #1
  2. festus Asamoah Win User

    Using my portable charger with my xbox controller

    The YouTube video said "the charger has to put out 5 volts" and my portable charger puts out 5 volts
  3. tentrillicom Win User

    Using my portable charger with my xbox controller

    It depends a lot on the voltage of that portable battery if you want you can try it but I do not recommend that you use it for long periods since we do not know how the control will react, I suggest that you buy an official rechargeable battery or that
    you use the control in a wired way .
  4. festus Asamoah Win User

    Using my portable charger with my xbox controller

    It's working fine though the only difference is, I don't have batteries in the controller
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
  5. REK 1 Win User

    Using my portable charger with my xbox controller

    Plug micro usb cable into console usb ports, take barriers out and it will power the controller
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Portable charger

    A portable charger to... charge the controllers? If you have a rechargeable battery pack installed, you can plug a USB cable from the controller to a portable power bank/battery to charge the controller.

    If you mean a portable charger to entirely power the console (such as in a car), you would need to get a power inverter to power at least the Xbox One and a TV. I believe some people use a 400w inverter just fine, but it may depend on what kind of TV you
    use.
Thema:

Using my portable charger with my xbox controller

Loading...
  1. Using my portable charger with my xbox controller - Similar Threads - Using portable charger

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  10. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...