Using my kids Xbox Gold accounts on new Xbox S
Discus and support Using my kids Xbox Gold accounts on new Xbox S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kids each have their own xbox ones with Live Gold memberships each. I’ve bought an Xbox Series S for them to share. Can they each log in under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hoogie52, Dec 24, 2020.
Thema:
Using my kids Xbox Gold accounts on new Xbox S
Loading...
-
Using my kids Xbox Gold accounts on new Xbox S - Similar Threads - Using kids Gold
-
"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.
in XboX Insiders"Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
make looking for group post 13+ i know you can make it kids cant use group post but you...
in XboX Insidersmake looking for group post 13+ i know you can make it kids cant use group post but you...: some parents don't understand what the child saying or doing on looking for group post i want to make a group of people and try to contact Xbox/Microsoft to make group post only 13+ so children... -
I get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...
in XBoX AccessibilityI get kicked out of the game I’m playing when the kids use their console to play games at...: When I’m using my Xbox and the kids try to use their Xbox I get kicked out of my game. They have their own family profiles and they are on a different console in a different room but we can’t play... -
My kid can't use my gamepass on his account.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy kid can't use my gamepass on his account.: I have gamepass ultimate on my account. My kid can't access gamepass benefits from his account. Both accounts are set up on same Xbox and which is set as the home Xbox.... -
Can i add my kid via another xbox, so that we can use 2 systems on one account?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan i add my kid via another xbox, so that we can use 2 systems on one account?: My son has my old Xbox one S. The issue is that my account is active on that system (set as home xbox), so if both he and I want to play, one of us gets kicked out, due to the fact that you can't... -
Can my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile
in XBoX AccessibilityCan my kid (10 yo) use my games and saves in her profile: Hi If I follow this page:... -
my kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person
in XBoX on Consolesmy kid and his friend cant join a party - need to use a 3rd person: My kid and his friend apparently cant join a party with just the 2 of them. They can both join a 3rd person's party - but that is often problematic - when my kid joins the 3rd person party, his...