USING KINECT FOR PROJECT IN UNIVERSITY I NEED COPYRIGHTS

Discus and support USING KINECT FOR PROJECT IN UNIVERSITY I NEED COPYRIGHTS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Greetings, I am Student of Ziaudin University of Health Sciences Currently Enrolled in Mphil Cardiopulmonary Conducting Research on Fibromyalgia... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by S-k Agha, Oct 14, 2022.

1. S-k Agha
    S-k Agha Guest

Greetings,

I am Student of Ziaudin University of Health Sciences Currently Enrolled in Mphil Cardiopulmonary Conducting Research on Fibromyalgia Patients Title of my study is

“Effects of Non-Immersive Virtual Reality training V/S Conventional exercises training on aerobic endurance and functional capacity in patient with Fibromyalgia Syndrome.” I am Seeking for permission to use one of your product “Kinect XBox 360” in my research purpose, to make you sure I’m only using it for study purpose. For that kindly provide me No Objection Certificate so I can continue working over my project.

Regards

:)

S-k Agha, Oct 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’m sorry no one here can help you with this. This is an end user technical support forum.

You should contact the Microsoft office in, or closest to your country for assistance.
  3. S-k Agha Win User

Thanks for replying.

Kindly provide me an email for Microsoft where I can get connected with them.

I have no other options left here.

Thank you.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Downloading Assets from Minecraft LCE

by the copyright from microsoft, ripping assets from a game to use in other projects is copyright theft.
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Xbox 360 Games for Fitness

Yeah Kinect Adventures is fun, I still need to try Fruit Ninja Kinect, and I am hanging out for the game that used to be Project Draco to be released.
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

Do you like Kinect?

[quote user="BaseSnail65818"]

[quote user="x712 P H i L"]

I have the Kinect for 360 and I've used it maybe twice. I don't have a problem paying for this new Kinect though. Have you guys forgot about the illumi room project? If you have, YouTube it! This technology works hand in hand with the Kinect. Technology
    gets better with every new version that comes out.

[/quote]Why would you need kinect to use a projector , thats all illumi room is , a projector,

[/quote]

do what he says and go watch the youtube video. kinect is vital component of illumi room, it has to scan the room so the project knows the shapes and surfaces it is projecting on to and to not project onto the tv itself. standard projectors are made to project
    onto a completely flat surface.
Thema:

1. USING KINECT FOR PROJECT IN UNIVERSITY I NEED COPYRIGHTS - Similar Threads - USING KINECT PROJECT

2. Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non: I still have the achievements that it gave me for the photos? Please help this is an Xbox 360 c436e454-7936-4d55-9623-21d3bd314a6f
  3. How can I use any webcam as a Kinect sensor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use any webcam as a Kinect sensor?: I have an Xbox 360 Slim and I was wondering if I can use a Logitech BRIO as a Kinect sensor. I want to use this webcam because it fits on my TV. I would love to play Kinect games with this camera....
  4. I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...: I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un XBox 360 Kinect del 2011. Cual control remoto puedo comprar para utilizarlo?...
  5. Can't use Windows Hello or Camera with Kinect V2 on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use Windows Hello or Camera with Kinect V2 on PC: Hello, i bought a Kinect 2 and a Adapter for the pc that i have a webcam and can use windows hello. But i can't get it to work. In the Kinect Studio everything works fine but Windows Hello just...
  6. Can I still buy Kinect for Xbox one to use just dance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still buy Kinect for Xbox one to use just dance?: As the title. i have nothing but issues using the app on my phone, plus id prefer not to have to hold my phone. so can i still buy kinect for xbox one for this game? its the new discless one...
  7. Xbox One Kinect use with PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Kinect use with PC: I have the adapter kit and I've downloaded the drivers for the Kinect but my pc still tells me it's unrecognized. 7d6741a3-7c2f-493e-ae22-133a7304b627
  8. Kinect use for game chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kinect use for game chat: Hi all, I currently am looking to play MW along side my friends however I seem to be restricted to using my Kinect for party chat only I have checked all my settings, requested support from the...
  9. Kinect having problems while in use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect having problems while in use: I tried using my kinect this week to voice chat and play games that I've been wanting to go back to, but my kinect keeps turning off while I'm using it, and I tried placing the cable in different...
  10. How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...: Hi! How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows hello? The things I done so far: - Plugged in the Kinect and this dongle:...