Using keyboard & mouse on xbox to play Hi-Fi Rush

Discus and support Using keyboard & mouse on xbox to play Hi-Fi Rush in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was playing Hi Fi Rush on my xsx with K&M. But there's some issues that I've no idea how to fix it. 1. I heard that HF Rush is K&M supported... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 도윤 김1, Feb 18, 2023.

1. 도윤 김1
    도윤 김1 Guest

Hi, I was playing Hi Fi Rush on my xsx with K&M.

But there's some issues that I've no idea how to fix it.

1. I heard that HF Rush is K&M supported game on xbox consoles as the store explained.. but when I launch the game, system request to connect my xbox controller(K&M connected)

2. So I entered the game with my controller, the interface never changed to K&M's and the key doesn't work.

3. As a result, the K&M is working, but it works only when I control character Chai, not for menu and character upgrade..

I already experienced the second one when I played Gears 5 on xsx(different thing is that the key worked smoothly). I solved this one by relaunch the console, but this one didn't solved with this way..

I want to know how to fix this, and according to the store explanation, the 'K&M supported on xbox console' category is written only at deluxe edition, not at standard edition. So I purchased the upgrade pack(I'm using game pass), i thought i blow my money cause the store explanation make me confused.

If it possible, I want to refund that pack too. I already submit refund one but it refused

:)

도윤 김1, Feb 18, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

Hi CPetro1961,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking to use the XIM Apex to use a mouse and keyboard to play Battlefield 5. Since this device is not licensed by Xbox it's not recommended to use it as a peripheral. Currently Xbox is working to implement keyboard
    and mouse support for most games, as of now there are a few titles that support keyboard and mouse play. For more information on this topic, check out this article:

Mouse and Keyboard Support

I hope this helps.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  4. Camilla Mo Win User

Some questions about the Mouse and keyboard support

Hi DRnoam,

I'm SamanthaCheung, a MCP. Hopefully my reply below answer your questions.

1. According to
    Xbox One
    , not all game and app supports mouse and keyboard. For some games and app, the mouse and keyboard support feature need to enabled before you can use it. It's recommended you consult the game or app publisher if you're not sure about this.

2. Almost every USB keyboard work with Xbox One. It depends on the game or the app you'll play on Xbox One. To use a USB keyboard or mouse on Xbox One, you'll need an input adapter. See

How to Use Keyboard and Mouse on Xbox One

3. Yes. The controller will still be active when you're using the keyboard or mouse. And you can use the controller to configure the mouse.
  5. L Dubs89 Win User

mouse and keyboard Xbox streaming to windows 10 console companion

6. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View

Hi there,

As to your question about Ban's i am not aware of anyone being ban for using a converter, however the information regarding this is not available to us, only the Enforcement Team would know this information,

As for using a converter on the Xbox One you can plug in a keyboard and mouse directly in to the console and the keyboard will navigate the dashboard.

There are games that already have Keyboard and Mouse Support and will allow you to play the game with the keyboard and mouse as the controller's, for example: Warframe is one of these game.

you will however find that not all games support the keyboard and mouse feature.

Please find extra info here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/mouse-keyboard
Thema:

1. Using keyboard & mouse on xbox to play Hi-Fi Rush - Similar Threads - Using keyboard mouse

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  4. Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...: Whenever I go on any game like roblox.gta.or any Lego game it says controller disconnected or it doesn't let me start I have to get a controller just to press start so I need to know how to fix...
  5. How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard...: How to disable on screen KEYBOARD on Xbox series X while using a mouse and keyboard connected via usb? I can see that there is an option to do so on Xbox one but not on Xbox series X. Please I...
  6. Keyboard and mouse use on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse use on Xbox: Hey, I just logged on and my keyboard and mouse, that I have been using on Fortnite the last 2 years, seems like after every Fortnite update the keyboard and/or mouse do not work, but now, it...
  7. How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition: How to set up a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse to play Starfield Standard Edition? Can I plug a dongle into the console to use a wireless keyboard and mouse Or can I use a wired mouse and...
  8. I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to use my keyboard and mouse on my xbox series x but it seems that none of the...: I’ve even tried plugging in a phone charger to see if the ports were putting out any power and they weren’t. I am not sure what to do. I’ve tried rebooting, restarting, hard resetting and waiting...
  9. CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT: CAN I USE MY KEYBOARD OR MOUSE TO PLAY MINECRAFT 6ab3d7fb-1715-45c2-b367-d0f85f1d3ef2
  10. Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I disable the on-screen keyboard when I am using a keyboard and mouse to play...: Before if you were using keyboard and mouse it wouldn't pop up and ever since a few updates ago it is relentless. It's in the way and prevents using some of the in game shortcuts. I know I'm not...