Using game clips to report
Discus and support Using game clips to report in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a game clip of someone shooting through a wall to kill me. How can I use this within the existing reporting system?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamsmash, Dec 19, 2017.
Thema:
Using game clips to report
Loading...
-
Using game clips to report - Similar Threads - Using game clips
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...
in XboX InsidersCan't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games.... -
Is it possible to cancel a Game pass subscription if I do not know any details used for the...
in XboX InsidersIs it possible to cancel a Game pass subscription if I do not know any details used for the...: Basically I have an old account that I have long forgotten everything about. So I do not know the password, username or email. Is there any way besides going straight to my bank? submitted by... -
Can i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?
in XboX InsidersCan i use a xbox game pass purchased in india for cloud gaming?: I wanted to use xbox cloud gaming but im not sure if it’ll work in india submitted by /u/Desperate-Alps-8840 [link] [comments] -
Mic isnt working for cloud So when i play cloud gaming im able to use my mic in party chat...
in XboX InsidersMic isnt working for cloud So when i play cloud gaming im able to use my mic in party chat...: So when i play cloud gaming im able to use my mic in party chat and such but its not allowing me to use my mic in game and no matter what ive tried it doesnt work can someone help me ive tried... -
help me find this long lost game i used to play.
in XboX Insidershelp me find this long lost game i used to play.: so, years ago i played a game on the xbox 360, and i cant remember the name for the life of me, from what i remember you started out with a sort of stick as your main weapon then something bad... -
how can i download my games faster again like before i use to have over 200+mbps and it...
in XBoX on Consoleshow can i download my games faster again like before i use to have over 200+mbps and it...: need help to understand how to improve my download speed for downloading games aa7e7384-5d72-4bed-99fa-654cc1d4e182 -
Using old game data without paying for xbox game pass
in XBoX Games and AppsUsing old game data without paying for xbox game pass: Signing into my old xbox live profile (which has all my saved campaign data on).I am unable to sign in anymore without repaying for an Xbox live package but I just want to revisit some old... -
So Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people?
in XboX InsidersSo Xbox allows us to make clips of in game chat but we can only use it to report people?: Why not just make it a standard feature? This makes no sense to me…. It’s been high requested…. submitted by /u/Electronic-Advisor37 [link] [comments]