Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...

Discus and support Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how set up Tmobile franklin mifi to my xbox it runs like **** latency is almost 300 and disconnects all the time.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rod Green1, May 30, 2023.

1. Rod Green1
    Rod Green1 Guest

Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...

Can anyone tell me how set up Tmobile franklin mifi to my xbox it runs like **** latency is almost 300 and disconnects all the time.

:)

Rod Green1, May 30, 2023
  2. Rod Green1 Win User

Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is almost 300

I have tried all mentioned items and have found out that not only is my phone that I just purchased, a problem the Mifi is not compatible. One plus Nord has issues with it's operating system working with Xbox as well T mobile does not allow certain ports to be open that Xbox needs to allow smooth operation.

This is allegedly because of security issues with TMobile allowing certain ports to be open so they restrict the ports and they don't tell you this when you make a purchase.

Do your homework before you buy new electronics because I can see a fight brewing with TMobile about this.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is almost 300

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to call your Internet provider about throughput and connection issues. They are the ones with the ability to examine your devices and your connection. Mobile Internet is notorious for unreliability and being prone to interference
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Rod Green1,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

High latency and disconnection issues on your Xbox can be caused by various factors, such as your internet service provider, your network settings, your router configuration, or your wireless signal strength. To troubleshoot this problem, you can try the following steps:

- Check your internet speed and ping using a speed test app or website. You should have at least 3 Mbps of download speed and 0.5 Mbps of upload speed for online gaming. Your ping should be below 150 ms for optimal performance.

- Restart your Franklin Mifi Wifi device and your Xbox console. This can help clear any temporary glitches or interference that might affect your connection.

- Move your Franklin Mifi Wifi device closer to your Xbox console or use an ethernet cable to connect them directly. This can improve your wireless signal quality and reduce latency.

- Change your network settings on your Xbox console. Go to Settings > Network > Network settings > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear. This can help resolve any IP conflicts or NAT issues that might prevent you from connecting to online games.

- Contact your internet service provider or Franklin Mifi Wifi support for further assistance. They might be able to diagnose and fix any problems with your service or device.

Please see:

I hope this helps you resolve your issue. If you have any other questions or feedback, please let us know. Have a great day!
  6. Dom9360-63DE7D27-5B8 Win User

Connecting to wifi

Try this:

1. Connect your MIFI to your PC using your USB cable.
    2. Open your Web Browser.
    3. In the Address bar Type
      http://192.168.1.1; the Welcome page will appear.
    4. In the “Login” field top right hand corner type in “admin” then click login.
    5. On the HOME page select “OPEN” under the WLAN Profile.
    6. Then click the advanced tab and select settings. Then check all the boxes; click apply.The under the advanced tab click port forwarding check the
    7. “HTTP (Web) Server” box. Then put in a IP address such as: 192.168.1.254.
    8. Now under the “security” tab change your password and then click apply.
    Then click apply again. Log out of the Welcome page and unplug your MIFI from your PC and plug it into the wall outlet. Then try to connect you xBox 360 to the MIFI. Your xBox will not connect if the MIFI is still plugged
    in to your PC. I am able to connect my xBox, Wii and Blackberry to the MIFI.
Thema:

1. Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is... - Similar Threads - Using Franklin mifi

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  8. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  9. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  10. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...