Using earbuds for game audio

Discus and support Using earbuds for game audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant get my own earbuds which are betron DC950 super bass earbuds to be able to use game audio. Have no idea why none of my earbuds are working and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UrgedAttic115, Jan 21, 2020.

  1. Using earbuds for game audio


    I cant get my own earbuds which are betron DC950 super bass earbuds to be able to use game audio. Have no idea why none of my earbuds are working and cant find anything online about it.

    :)
     
    UrgedAttic115, Jan 21, 2020
    #1
  2. OakGill Win User

    Using earbuds for game audio

    Hello, I've read your post, and I believe I understand your position. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help.

    When you say you're trying to use your own, is that to say non-gaming rated? I myself have tried multiple types of earbuds, which are my preferred style for headset gaming. I have found that some earbuds will work for a short while but then burn out, or
    just simply stopped working for no explained reason. I have found that Turtle Beaches battle buds are the greatest solution for this problem and can be found in the Microsoft store.

    I hope this helps.
  3. UrgedAttic115 Win User

    Using earbuds for game audio

    I can get Party Audio to work just fine, but I cant find or configure it so that the console or game audio goes through my Earbuds and not my TV. My headset volume to close to max.
  4. UrgedAttic115 Win User

    Using earbuds for game audio

    There are only two, didnt know that was a thing
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

    Using earbuds for game audio

    have you tried to use a different controller? and have you checked all audio settings
  6. UrgedAttic115 Win User

    Using earbuds for game audio

    I got a pair of skull candies with 3 bands on the end, but I continue to have problems switching audio. I have and Xbox one S if that adds anything. Only 1 Side works on these earbuds as well, the side with the mic.
Thema:

Using earbuds for game audio

Loading...
  1. Using earbuds for game audio - Similar Threads - Using earbuds game

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox one users able to use the “voice in clips” feature?: Just wondering, im on a xbox one s submitted by /u/Core_b7183 [link] [comments]
  9. Can I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use mic through wireless earbuds through remote play on android device: Can I use mic on wireless earbuds through remote play on android device c2edfe80-8420-453c-8132-f329b8e415ad
  10. Looking for earbud w/ mic recommendation to use w/ XBONE controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for earbud w/ mic recommendation to use w/ XBONE controller: Hey, guys. I'm looking for a good pair of earbuds (NOT a headset) that has an in-line mic that I can use with my XBONE controller... so... 1) Does anyone know if earbuds with in-line mics are...